USMC retirement

Congrats and thanx for the service and selflessness.
bowdown.gif

22_1_17.gif

Can't be there for the ceremony, but I'll drop in on Sat after I get off work at 3pm
biggrin.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif

Thank you EVERYONE ! If you live in SoCal and want to stop by the party just drop me a PM.

beerchug.gif
Congrats Gunny.. thanks for giving 20 years to watch my back and the backs of our Country!
bowdown.gif

Congratulations on your retirement. Good job hope you have a blast too far away so I'll have a beer for you up here and thanks again for the rotor. You're a good man Gunny.

bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Ive loved doing it, now I just need to figure out what to do next
smile.gif

GUNNY , I salute you sir for those 20 years of service to our country and I wish nothing but the best for your next endeavor. Hopefully it will be as gratifing as your last 20.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Congrats Gunny ! Thank you for your service to our great nation. Best of luck on your endeavors !!
beerchug.gif

As all have said before, congratulations and thank you! Have a great retirement party;)

Congratulatons Gunny. Thank you (and your family) for your years of service in preserving our freedom and protecting our great country!

(Gunnybusa @ May 03 2007,10:57) Ive loved doing it, now I just need to figure out what to do next  
smile.gif
Thank you for many years of service!

Now go riding a lot!!!

Congrats!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Congrates on the promotion "MR" Gunny!! Thankyou for your service!!!!
super.gif

And don't worry , theres ALOT of jobs out there that you are qualified to do!!
poke.gif

elephant_poop.jpg

Back