USMC retirement

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
Org,

I am retiring form this great Corps of ours after 20 years of loyal and dedicated service. The ceremony will be held on the 18th of May aboard Marine Corps Air Station Camp Pendleton. All of my Busa brothers and sisters are more then welcome to attend just drop me a PM.

Gunnybusa

PM'd you my plans
laugh.gif

Congrats early Gunny!!!!! I know it's been a long time coming
cool.gif

Congrats on your retirement and thank you for your service; I would love to be there for your ceremony, but unfortunately, I am unable...

Semper Fidelis!

(MC MUSTANG @ May 02 2007,10:36) Congrats on your retirement and thank you for your service; I would love to be there for your ceremony, but unfortunately, I am unable...

Semper Fidelis!
Jump a MAC and come out for the weekend Shwan.

If you come aboard on bikes you'll need to wear a reflective vest.

(Gunnybusa @ May 02 2007,10:53) If you come aboard on bikes you'll need to wear a reflective vest.
I will probably bring the truck
wink.gif

Do I still have to wear a vest if I have a bike in the back of it
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Congrads Gunny, we'll have a  
beerchug.gif
for you at the Eurika Springs MeetnGreet on the 18th. You'll certaintly be in our thoughts  
super.gif

(DaCol. @ May 02 2007,12:09) Congrads Gunny, we'll have a  
beerchug.gif
for you at the Eurika Springs MeetnGreet on the 18th. You'll certaintly be in our thoughts  
super.gif
Thank you and besure to take pic's
cool.gif

(BA BUSA @ May 02 2007,10:49)
(thrasherfox @ May 02 2007,10:43) PM sent.  
beerchug.gif
Let me know if ya want a ride down there  
wink.gif
I am going to have to shoot down and back. probably get there late Thursday night and stay at my dads, then I will have to leave after the ceremony on Friday to come back home. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday.

Back