Retirement

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Guys, for those of you who are interested, I dropped my retirement paperwork today. I had done this once before and they didn't let me go, by dropping this I have upset enough people that it should go through rather easily. I am posting because I am planning on having a retirement ceremony (24 years) in Pensacola at the National Naval Aviation Museum around this time next year. I guess I am wondering, would any of you like to come?

Details are forthcoming, but for now, just getting the word out early:)

Errrr.
MCM

well hell yeah, would be an honor to attend :thumbsup:

Will that put you past the 25yr mark at the time?

Congratulations on your pending retirement. :beerchug:

Post up when you will have your party. Katie and I would love to make a roadtrip to Florida. :thumbsup:

zukracer said:
well hell yeah, would be an honor to attend :thumbsup:

Will that put you past the 25yr mark at the time?

No Brian, that will be 24:)

darciedog1 said:
Congratulations on your pending retirement. :beerchug:

Post up when you will have your party. Katie and I would love to make a roadtrip to Florida. :thumbsup:

You got it!

I'm down, hell might as well get the insight from you as I plan to drop mine in a couple years myself!

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Congrats Shawn!!! I thank you for all the years of service to our country.

Sure we'll come and bring the bikes........you skipped out on riding with us in October.

1st annual retirement bash??

Wow! Congrats Sir:beerchug:

This is the time of year we come down for vacation every year:whistle: Can we talk about it week after next???

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Congrats Brother!
Let me know when you lock in a date and I'll see if I can make the trip happen!

Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for all you and your family have done for the rest of us! :bowdown: :thumbsup:

Shawn, it would be honor to be at you retirement party. I will even skip school for this event.
Congrats and good luck.
Semper FI. Thank you for your service Sir.

That would be an awesome party!

Congrats, and as Lurch said, thank you for everything you do and have done!

Now, as stated on Facebook after your latest excursion, there is NO WAY I will visit you in Florida! :rofl:

Come on up here, and I'll throw you another party! :laugh:

Back