What's everybody's winter plans? (mods)

start knocking out some retros, mine first tho. pair removal, blockoff plates. i'd like to port and polish the head, but i'd need ecuedit for when it's back together, a wideband, some dyno time, oh, and i'd need to install windows to run ecuedit.

O man. TURBO

Built motor
Trans
Streched
Lowered
Powder coat the the frame and just about everything else black
All the supporting mods to go fast :D Really fast...

extentions (2 0R 4'')

Tires (Need suggestions for the best twistie-lover/High mileage combo on this)

Frame sliders

HID kit

R1 throttle mod

and lower it 2'' (need help/suggestions)

Jake...i believe u looked at the pics of the lowering toys i just put on my '08 (if not check post labeled NEW GOODIES)...all the stuff came from Brocks and it is the chit ...the Radial Mount Front End Kit and the Adjustbable Window Links (NOT the 3 hole links) worked out great...plus added the Billet Top Clamp (after seeing mine 2 more friends ordered theirs)...went down VERY close to 2 " in the front and about the same in the back...ride is still very nice...and may go JUST A BIT lower ...we'll see...the ONLY prob which ALOT of other ppl have found with aftermarket top clamps is a SLIGHT rub on the front brake lever at full left lock...does NOT activate or "click" the brake but it does ever so slightly touch...i posted a pic in the above mentioned post...enjoy...The Bird :beerchug:

i just moved to the virginia area from florida, so im going out tomorrow and buying some warm gear to layer on :batman:

Just bought a balaclava, some two layered duofold thermals to try out. I hope to keep riding when the weather permits.
Other projects are:
Install HID
Replace rodent chewed plastic rear fender
Tsukigi or Yoshi full power package(still can't make up my mind).

Winter Mods ??? What is thing you speak of called winter :dunno:

Oh!!! The perfect riding weather is almost here:whistle: plan on putting on a nice mesh or leather jacket an hit the beach maybe ride up an down the coast a few times.. We unfortunately don't have much time for mods:whistle:

:laugh:

Nothing much planned for the Busa this year.
Got a set of +1" links I've been aiming to put on for ever, but never have.
That's it, +1" links are my winter mod plans.. same as my last winter mod plans.:laugh:

Back