What's everybody's winter plans? (mods)

No mod plans :dunno:

Just gonna keep on ridin'...all year 'round :whistle:
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah...I think I'll modify my odometer to add another 30-40k miles before Spring. :rofl:

Seriously, though...no real plans except to set up the GPS I bought which is still in the box. :laugh:

Brrrr...winter!!!

My plans are to watch it snow and swear at the woman in charge and people who live in SoCal and rub it in that they are riding.:cheerleader::cheerleader: Bring on winter.

Last edited:
Made it thru the first summer without really touching what is a completely stock bike. This winter the modding starts. My list includes
4-1 exhaust
power commander with custom tune
tires
brake pads
new brake lines
undertail
new seat
heli-bars
hump mod for the grab handle
speedo healer
gear indicator
air box mod

ill be riding all winter :p
but ill probably do a full yoshi 4-2-1 exhaust along with suspension and my 16k service.

It's just now prime rideing weather down here. Except for a few cold snaps don't really have a winter to speak of.:thumbsup:

1. fly my SRB Quark until the blades fall off.
2. Pace like a caged lion awaiting spring and the new riding season.
3. spend a lot of time flirtin' with the baristas down at my local Starbucks!
Ohhhhh it's h*ll to be retired, too much time on my hands! :laugh:

Last edited:
hopefully installing the genmar riser for xmas. i am not sure which height i should grab but i'm leaning toward the 1 1/4" :whistle:

hmmm how about a fresh undercut trans, return the bike to stock and sell the thing....

Gen2 and a track bike for spring sounds like an idea...

just sank a bunch of cash in Brocks stuff...pics in an earlier post (new goodies...), have a Hotbodies Tail Light Kit and BMC Filter on the way (should b here tomorrow)...the AlienHead and PC III come on Oct 2...and then a Set of THESE in December (would be earlier but 1100.00 takes a LITTLE time to set aside for them)...btw ...they are going on a Orange/Black '08

tn.jpg

-Replace the fuel lines & fuel filter
-Cut a hole in that plate on the underside of the hump for more storage

...and keep riding between snow storms

Back