What's everybody's winter plans? (mods)

Ti Force titanium exaust (duals) Bmc full race filter, Pair mod..just for starts

Have all decals removed and painted on! I think it will be neater than a skeeters peter!!:laugh:

putting on a set of these,and possably a all black paint job.powder coating the rear sets and pass pegs black as well
CZ.jpg

I'd like to throw a full exhaust on mine and have greg tune it. Also do some kind of brake upgrade and an hid kit, thats about it. Building a turbo mustang right now and it takes most of my "mod" money.

Nice!

You know once you post it....we hold you to it right? :poke:

Just sayin'.....................we'll be waiting :laugh:

wheels should be shipped out hopefully in a couple of weeks, and the paint will depend on how they look with the gold on the bike:thumbsup:

Well the ol' Blue Goose [ as my bud's call it ] is sitting in the garage ready to ride...
Front pads gettin' thin....and would like to put some new brake hoses on it.... teflon, stainless etc....this winter. still has the original 01 paint.... gettin' abit worn...but goin' down the road to the general public she still looks new..haha but i know better.
I am still amazed by the POWER..this thing has.. one tooth down up front..got Mich pilot Power CT2's.....with 167.8 rear wheel hp's it rip's cuz i can use FULL Throttle at will.......
Sure more power is alway's welcome BUT......with what i have at sea level i CANNOT use full gas in first....will flip over backwards..even stock a Bus will do that.
When is there enough power... a turbo Busa.. for example.. you can't use full throttle hardly ever...maybe around 180 mph !!! ...... To me -----when you can use full throttle
is more satisfying than having to be careful to not loop out with too much power.
Saw the you tube vid of DaveO who prepped the ol' mans Busa... said he had to back off
in 6th gear cuz it wheelied and had to back off and get back on it... WOW.......Thats cool but for everday riding thats gotta be overkill..
Probably the the best mod for me would be to upgrade the shock and forks.. i just love the curves... lighter wheels and ceramic bearings are on my wish list. Take care and ride safe gang............... :beerchug:

extentions (2 0R 4'')

Tires (Need suggestions for the best twistie-lover/High mileage combo on this)

Frame sliders

HID kit

R1 throttle mod

and lower it 2'' (need help/suggestions)

this weekend...cleaning the garage..moving the duc someplace i can start tearing into it.... get it back on the road or at least running and rideable ...(track bike?)

short list for me. Get my yosh hybrid exhaust and Bazzaz installed. Then start saving for a CZ/TRAC 240 kit.

Ride - I may have to switch to my unperforated leathers if it gets
below 80:poke:

We even have track days into November.

Back