What are your mod plans for the winter?

Guy I am jealous... What a fun project that is going to be... can't wait to read about the records you set...

cap

(Ride, Sally ride)
(Ride, ride, ride, ride, Sally ride) Ride, Sally, ride
(Ride, ride, ride, ride, Sally ride) Hey, ride, Sally, ride
(Ride, ride, ride, ride, Sally ride) Ride, Sally, ride
(Ride, ride, ride, ride, Sally ride, oh-oh-oh, oh)
(Ride, ride, ride, ride, Sally ride, hey-hey-hey, hey-hey)

Nothin on the Busa, start the GS 1100e project, total rebuild. May take more than the winter though.

Ride until the snow hits.

Then, hitting up the classifieds for some budget stuff.

Exhaust

Power Commander

Cleaning up some wiring in the tail section

Anything that will save weight: swiss cheesing anything I can, pulling stuff that doesn't make it go, affordable lighter parts. Saving for CF wheels.

A friend of mine who builds custom cars amazing fabricator / painter keeps asking me when I'm sending him the bike for paint, so maybe custom paint on some aftermarket fairings.

I'm thinking the 'ELF' fairings from here: SUZUKI GSX 1300 HAYABUSA 1999-06, GSX1300, fairings, fairing, race, drag bike, seat, airbox, turbo, lower, cowl, fender, extended, swingarm hugger, turbo, tail, windshield bottom of the page. Prolly cut out a headlight hole and run 'em on the street cuz I think it looks wicked.

Not a mod but everytime someone posts a pic showing snow on their driveway I'm going to go out and take a pic of the busa on the beach or in the sunshine somewhere. Just to make everyone jealous :rofl:

My 2010-2011 Winter Mods

1. New Corbin seat
2. Yoshi pipes
3. New set of Pilots
4. Black powercoated fairing screens
5. Light kit (orange leds to match my 2003 Burnt copper Busa)
6. Kanji engraved bar ends
7. Kanji engraved seat screws

I think that is it for the winter....

you mentioned replacing the pipes, what variation of yoshies are you going with? What year bike is this?

I plan on:

1. Taking the fuel pump out and checking/cleaning the fuel filter
2. If 1 doesn't fix my problem I plan on pulling the fuel injectors and checking for a leaky injector
3. Probably out of money so at this point just look at her and hope she still works :thumbsup:

ride

solidify my computer install.

ride

change tires

ride

wait for carlos to get back

ride

buy another busa

ride

Back