What you think about this

Well, if my opinion is what you want, I will give you my honest opinion.

That has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I think it started out as a cool idea, and likely looks great on paper. However, I would not even thing about adding that to the rear of my bike.

the "pods" look unfinished.. perhaps after getting LEDs and some type of lens over them, it could take on a good look..

IMO, you need to get the unit painted, installed and let people see a finished product.. With all the flack about the 08 tail section, expect to get some harsh opinions all the same..

you have a lot of work in this, I think you need to put in a bit more is all..

If it were to work out, you can take a finished unit over to someone like HairyGlass and they can make numbers of them in pretty short order after getting the molds laid out..

I think its got some potential if you round off the left and right side to flow with the lines of the bike.

Thank you guys I appreciate your honesty and suggestions I will put some paint and install some led's
this weekend and I will be back with some pictures.

what i thought of right away was holders for two thin 1lb NOS bottles,laying in there...nice work bro,finish it up and then lets see.im sure smeone would buy it,ppl buy pieces just to make there bike different from others.
beerchug.gif

Back