Performance Module Scam

Yeah but the auction has ended. I guess you are going to have to wait for it to be relisted bigdr!!

ONE of the tell tale signs is that you get all that extra horsepower with NO additional fuel expenditure!
riironman...pop that box open and tell us what's inside it. I'm thinking pass thru wires attached to nothing. Good Lord knows you're not gonna cause it to not work properly by taking it apart!!
tounge.gif

Hey moose , d'ont burst my bubble . You're just saying that to put me off so you can get the next one at auction..

No problems on Mozilla. Just checked it again.. aaaagh ! gimmee gimmee . I still want one , they sound great. Its not a scam is it ? lol

Look at th reviewers. All the AAAA++++++ garbage make it look fony. I'd bet it's a scam. Probalby just get a box with pass thru wires on it, and no chip! I want to see actual dyno results before, and after the "mod".

Get real! Get a PCIII or and EMC Cube 3. Yeah they cost more, but the work!

Get the best! Flush the rest!

Suzuki hayabusa
88-06
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Tell me I am seeing this wrong and thats not supposed to be the years of the busa it works on?

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

it's official; ebay sucks. Why do they let this crap on there? His "comments" section is a screen grab fer crying out loud...

I'm not an engineer, but what exactly is a "full linear motion pass through component"
biggrin.gif

ok guys... i popped the piece of crap open....what a joke!
2 wires going through a chip...a pass through. I dont know what kind a chip but its junk 16 prongs and 2 connected??? i would like to shove the box up his @#s. thats worth the $40 i paid for it.:laugh:

Back