anyone know this bike?

Tchill2much

Registered
With my recent disapointtment of the 08 I'm in the market for a new bike saw this on E-bay. Just curious if anyone here knows the bike or anything about it.

Thanks
Chill

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-TURBO-Hayabusa_W0QQitemZ280151283721QQihZ018QQcategoryZ50030QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQ
cmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

580 hp bike for the street?? why ? u will have more fun getting a 08 busa and a 1000 gxr and have cash left over
race.gif
beerchug.gif

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook then man i dont see paying 25k for something like that but if you got money like that--- to each their own
all_coholic.gif

(smonroe86 @ Sep. 10 2007,02:23) ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook then man i dont see paying 25k for something like that but if you got money like that--- to each their own
all_coholic.gif
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If everything listed is actually on that bike then 25K is a bargin. I'd do it if i had the coin.

SHOCKED.gif
25K, couldnt you build your own for that and still have money left over?

$25K lol sure ya go ahead! i'd get used to dissapointment though... life is full of it!
all_coholic.gif

That actually appears to be a good price if the bike is as advertised. Contact Barry and verify what he knows about it before considering it.

be forwarned about disapointment. This bike will require a lot of work to keep it on top of its game. It will take someone with abilities and time or lots of money and a good builder/tuner. Sometimes something happens and they go boom, can you afford 5-10k to fix it. If not you are setting yourself up for dissapointment more than the looks of the 08 to you.

Why do people dump all that money and labor into a bike only to turn around and sell it with the claim that it's never seen a track? Will this guy dump $$$$$$$ into the new '08 he's going to buy and not use that one either? It sure as hell isn't a street bike you use as a daily rider so why bother.

Oh yeah, he's "moving" too. You have the means to build a bike like that and can't afford to have it shipped to your new house?
rock.gif

(Turbo-Torch @ Sep. 09 2007,10:48) Why do people dump all that money and labor into a bike only to turn around and sell it with the claim that it's never seen a track?  Will this guy dump $$$$$$$ into the new '08 he's going to buy and not use that one either?  It sure as hell isn't a street bike you use as a daily rider so why bother.

Oh yeah, he's "moving" too.  You have the means to build a bike like that and can't afford to have it shipped to your new house?
rock.gif
Makes you wonder

(Professor @ Sep. 09 2007,07:51) That actually appears to be a good price if the bike is as advertised. Contact Barry and verify what he knows about it before considering it.

be forwarned about disapointment. This bike will require a lot of work to keep it on top of its game. It will take someone with abilities and time or lots of money and a good builder/tuner. Sometimes something happens and they go boom, can you afford 5-10k to fix it. If not you are setting yourself up for dissapointment more than the looks of the 08 to you.
This is what I was going to say as well. Contact the Builder and see if he can voch for the bike then be prepared to keep it up and running in tip top shape because that is the only way you want to keep a bike of this nature Half A$$ will get you killed on a bike like this.

I realy doubt i can build the bike for what I can buy it for. Since I have a daily driver. This would be a track/special occaision riden bike.

Do you do your own work (repair, tune) ? You won't be taking that puppy down to the dealership to get work done !!

I say, if you got the cake, DO IT !!!! (if this guy confirms, from velocity) You might be able to build a bike for around the same price, but who wants to wait if you can have a kick a$$ Busa now ?

GOOD LUCK !!

Back