At it again..........

Those are bunk. For years I've seen this crap for cars too. Bullsh1t
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117536565 -->

Did you read their FAQ , one was missing... If I buy this will I look like a complete retard for believing all of your cr*p..
poke.gif

i remember when i was in college i bought one for my mustang looking for some cheap performance. So i pay 5 bucks for a fuggin 15 cent capacitor that made my engine rev at 2k all the time. man i was a dumbass
blush.gif

If even 1 person buys it think of the profit he has made!

The picture of the module looks like photochop. Model number looks cut and pasted.

Glad no one wasted their money. He didn't get one bid.

i remember when i was in college i bought one for my mustang looking for some cheap performance.  So i pay 5 bucks for a fuggin 15 cent capacitor that made my engine rev at 2k all the time.  man i was a dumbass
blush.gif
Atleast this one won't change the way your bike will run, one way or the other. Just makes you hack up your harness for nothing and lightens your wallet.

well this guys is gonna get someone with his chip. this is just good salesmanship here. SHid i read it and was about to order one myself
speed chip

well on the link i posted if you read the feedback he has some negatives that actually say the chip did nothing i was gonna email the people bidding but its none of my business
wink.gif

well this guys is gonna get someone with his chip.  this is just good salesmanship here.  SHid i read it and was about to order one myself
speed chip
If you actually read it, it don't say anything about how it makes its power. It just says that it does. Anyone who falls for that gets what they deserve. If you can't tell the difference between a good salesperson and a good product, sorry for ya!

Guess I would like to hear from J.C. or someone who has some dyno time tuning motors. If you fool the computer into thinking the air temp is lower, it will dump more fuel, richening the mixture. This alone will not make more HP or be very adjustable. I don't think it has a snowball's chance in hell of working...
tounge.gif

Back