eBay has done it again and shocked me!

I don't buy any knock off regardless of how good it is. Chinese companies reverse engineer the products US companies make then sell it on ebay. Our country gets screwed twice, once by taking the original sale from a US company and the second we are rewarding them for doing it.

I would rather send a message and spend a little more to the company for the original idea. Even the products that are not from the US and have their products replicated deserve to earn the real buck..

I don't buy any knock off regardless of how good it is. Chinese companies reverse engineer the products US companies make then sell it on ebay. Our country gets screwed twice, once by taking the original sale from a US company and the second we are rewarding them for doing it.

I would rather send a message and spend a little more to the company for the original idea. Even the products that are not from the US and have their products replicated deserve to earn the real buck..

Yeah thats true. I could never afford real brembos though. I found these looking for the rear brake caliper arm that MC Mustang has that I want so bad....

If you only buy from the company that came up with the original idea the world would be a very sterile place.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is a great way to put it. I couldnt agree more. :thumbsup:

I bet they work as well as the knock off fairings, brakes are a wee bit more important tho. :laugh:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I bet they work as well as the knock off fairings, brakes are a wee bit more important tho. :laugh:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah thats what i was thinking :laugh:

Pads and aluminum levers are one thing. Moving parts that are crucial to oh i dont know... STOPPING... if they skimped on just one part.... Not worth the risk :grim:

You know, Chinese manufacturing is as good as the US now guys. Haven't you heard.
That's true, but only because the quality of American manufacturing has largely declined. :poke:

The USA still makes the best stuff (along with Japan) but you guys just don't make as much of it as you used to.

Wouldn't trust my life to a Chinese brake part.

How sure are you that your stock rotors aren't made in China? Do you honestly believe that Suzuki doesn't job parts out to the sometimes cheapest supplier? If you don't you need a reality check...
:whistle:

x2 said the same thing in the $42 ebay pazzo knockoff lever thread.

How sure are you that your stock rotors aren't made in China? Do you honestly believe that Suzuki doesn't job parts out to the sometimes cheapest supplier? If you don't you need a reality check...
:whistle:

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't all the bike made overseas???

eBay has been shocking me with the absolutely insane amount of money some American sellers are trying to charge for shipping, i.e. $84 to ship a 200 gram piece of plastic to Australia.

Oh, and now if I want to ship something to America, not only do I have to pay the usual postal charges, I also have to pay a special $9 levy, to cover the cost of USPS/Homeland Security/whoever checking the package to make sure I'm not posting nuclear weapons/anthrax/illegal immigrants. WTH?

Back