eBay has done it again and shocked me!

:rofl:The reverse engineer comment was funny. Companies/industries have been stealing each others ideas for many years now thats why the term industrial espionage exists and such thing as a patent was invented to counteract the theft of the ideal.

I feel if it performs as well as the Original manufacture why not buy. just my .02

So a chinese company is blatenly taking a pruduct a us company has designed, tested, patented and put into production and they have copied it illegally. Now this same chinese company.is offering it to you for a cheaper price. 1st its stealing, 2nd companies have not been doing this so openly and easily until recent times. Chinese companies are making billions and putting us companies out of business because of this. You have a duty to do the right thing even when the prices are cheaper. Remember those prices are.cheaper because they stole the work. If you tell me you don't care you just want the cheapest price no matter who it comes from then we will just have to disagree on principle.

:rofl:The reverse engineer comment was funny. Companies/industries have been stealing each others ideas for many years now thats why the term industrial espionage exists and such thing as a patent was invented to counteract the theft of the ideal.

I feel if it performs as well as the Original manufacture why not buy. just my .02

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chinese companies are making billions and putting us companies out of business because of this.
On the other hand, you could laugh at the poetic justice of the Chinese tech-pirates getting paid in a currency that is rapidly devaluing.

The ChiComs are probably artificially devaluing their currency in order to bolster the value of the $US holdings they own. - If the value of the Greenback sinks much lower, the Chinese will essentially have billions of dollars worth of toilet paper. (And I will laugh and laugh and laugh.)

Back