snowing again

red1100cc

Registered
well its been snowing off and on here for a few days. im not ready for winter! gonna try to hook a sidecar on something for the winter. have no idea how to hook up to a non-tube frame like my busa's. thinkin of maybe hookin it to an ol wing or v45 saber. gotta do something to stay sane this winter.
i gotta change the date on me camera, recent pic, i swear:banghead:

bike pics 012.jpg

90 degrees here yesterday. No snow in sight but the humidity sucks. Please keep snow with you, It makes the roads slick.:thumbsup:

I have hardly been riddding all summer. But you wait, I'll be pitching a B#@tch when in it gets nasty out here !!

Got my Busa last weekend (Wisconsin) Put 25 miles on it @48 degrees. Snowing this weekend. Sigh* A fall deal on a bike is a double edged sword.

Could invent the first abominable busa. Get a belt drive and some skis mount up on the front.
Posted via Mobile Device

Got my Busa last weekend (Wisconsin) Put 25 miles on it @48 degrees. Snowing this weekend. Sigh* A fall deal on a bike is a double edged sword.

Welcome to the board.
I have spent about the last 14 Novembers in Shell Lake for Gun season. Love your neck of the woods. Mainly for Louie's Finer meats.:whistle: The best Sausages in the WORLD.

We will have to get together next season and ride.

Yeah we got it too.
1/2 inch or so on the ground, but it is supposed to go to +16C on Friday and I may get out once more! :cheerleader:

Yeah we got it too.
1/2 inch or so on the ground, but it is supposed to go to +16C on Friday and I may get out once more! :cheerleader:

thats what im talking about:thumbsup: iv been eyeing the weather channel and saw the last 1/3 of oct is gonna be decent weather:beerchug: for my area anyway

we were shut down in Cheyenne yesterday for a little while on our way to Salt Lake.. One of the worst states for closing the interstate due to minimal amounts of snow.. :banghead:

Wyoming SUX... :poke:

Snow? What's that?

I like the the look of old sidecars. Should be a good project, please post updates along the way.

Last edited:
well we went out and and hunted bunnies and then i pulled my son around in his sled,on my wifes scooter. after 20 minutes of tryin to keep the scooter vertical and not kill my son by slingin him into stuff, my legs are tired.

one thing about wyoming, is when the roads close, theres always another thats open. wyoming can suck :poke: but only if your a wussey.:whistle:

tried to start the saber today and the darn thing was too cold. going to have to heat the shop up before i try again. i will fire up the camera when i fire up the bike again. gotta clean the leafs out of it first.:beerchug:

bike pics 013.jpg

Back