Head...Going....To....Implode

my bike is tore apart and somewhere else but i go in the garage and wipe down my plastics every other day.  

my wife thinks im crazy to.
argue.gif
I cant even do that. My entire bike is 3 states away.
banghead.gif

I know what you mean....i went out for a 5 minute ride today just to get a quick fix!Man was it ever cold!
But it did feel good to be out on it.Don't get too many chances in Feb. up here in the great white north(Toronto, Canada)!
beerchug.gif

Yeah, it's about 34 here now, I'll trade anyone the 56 for this.
Around here they put more salt on the roads than we get in snow.
I go out and sit on mine (with a parka on instead of leathers). Heck, even my dog thinks I'm crazy.
Last year I got to ride something like 15 days in Feb, this year,one day so far, and the forcast is for more snow for the first half of the next week.
This is the longest a rear tire has ever lasted though!!!!!

I have to keep mine in my trailer, but I have a little heater to help knock the chill off, and I crank her up a couple times a week and let her get up to temp, then shut her down. Then I clean on her for a couple of hours...kinda helps anyway!! I just can't wait for racing season to officially start!!

I hear everyone.I havent even ridden the dirt bike since nov!!! I'am giong to saw my own arm off!!!someone stop me. I went into the garage and put the tl pegs from Txbusa and a 42t sprocket,Drained the gas out of the dirtbike and cleaned the carb.All I was doing was looking for things to fix or replace on any of the bike's.I even got to work on cindy's dirtbike so at least I was able to get something done.I even heard of more snow on tue
wtf.gif

Hell, I've never even ridden mine! The dealer still has it in storage until I get back next weekend.

But I do feel the itch. Altho, I think I'm more excited to put all my parts on that are waiting at the house, than I am to ride it.

Changed oil Saturday in my friend's bike in my driveway in the direct sun, sweating our a$$'s off. Me laying on the ground getting the oil filter out, while he's standing there watching. Today-Sunday I go out for a ride on the K8 with my vanson perf jacket, everything good except now sheriff dep.s all over the place, wherever I go. So not wanting to temp fate I come back home after only running it up only once. Now its 6:30 pm, the bike is hot and the thermometer in the garage says 85 deg.and the place needs a good clean up. I said nope -too warm let it go. Could be worse I guess, I've spent my time in De-troit (the resort city). Anyway don't forget Daytona Bike Week dead ahead, good excuse to get out of the cold....

Freakin weather man said 60% chance of rain today and winds up to 50+ miles per hour. Well it didn't rain and the wind was very tolerable, dangit I could of rode!!!
firedevil.gif

Changed oil Saturday in my friend's bike in my driveway in the direct sun, sweating our a$$'s off. Me laying on the ground getting the oil filter out, while he's standing there watching. Today-Sunday I go out for a ride on the K8 with my vanson perf jacket, everything good except now sheriff dep.s all over the place, wherever I go. So not wanting to temp fate I come back home after only running it up only once. Now its 6:30 pm, the bike is hot and the thermometer in the garage says 85 deg.and the place needs a good clean up. I said nope -too warm let it go. Could be worse I guess, I've spent my time in De-troit (the resort city). Anyway don't forget Daytona Bike Week dead ahead, good excuse to get out of the cold....
rock.gif
I would LOVE to be sweating in my driveway right now changing oil.
banghead.gif

dude buy an old bike to tinker with,its been a savior for me, i love to go out in the garage and do stuff with my bikes when i cant ride. i bought a zx-11 that iv been buying a little here and a little there during the duration of the winter and its been a ton of fun

Yep, a little too cold for me here(only on the weekends)....as I start the work week tomorrow its supposed to near 70 degrees.

If I don't ride soon, I think I'm going to do something uncontrollable and drastic.  I don't know what, but each day that passes the urge grows.

Pretty soon I might find myself sitting in the garage on the running bike just to feel it idle.

I think I'll go uncover the bike and sit in the garage and stare at it for a while.
sad.gif
If you think you have it bad. I was just in SC this weekend. Saturday it was in the 70's. Lots of Busa's everywhere. I even saw Busaman5000 ride by with a couple of his friends.

Where was my bike? Back here in cold Ohio.

guns.gif
winter

I'll tell ya what I'm going to do Brother....because I'm THAT KIND of an O-R-G kind-a-guy.....I'm gonna fire up the Busa and ride ALL DAY..."Just for you"...got a lot of errands, stop at the Union Hall, meetings later in the evening....heck, I'll just run all over Las Vegas..."JUST FOR YOU !!!"
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

"JULES"...funny stuff...48 and freezin'...c'mon now...I'll pull out of work at 300am, and the temp is at least ten less than that...YOU SILLY......
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back