Staring at my Busa

herooo

Donating Member
Registered
I'll go out to the garage and have a beer. I'll catch myself just staring at her for like 10 mins. I could just sit there and stare at that thing all night.

Constantly waxed and buffed, I can stop loving it. I'm sooooo addicted.

Then I get to looking at some of the bikes here and it's the same thing.

For the life of me I cant post pictures but.... <span style='color:red'>Feed my Frankienstien!...... </span>Lets see your trophy shots!

biggrin.gif

smallSmall.jpg

Purdy..
drooling3.gif

How come the forks aren't gold. Isn't that a special edition?

My brother is looking at an all black 2004 tommorow! I'll be sending him this.......

Black is the Shiyat !! Here is my baby, and Arai beneath it. It is only right to spend $10 k on speed and $500 on your head !!

P3120016.JPG

same here....the first couple of days I sat in a chair in front of her.....just "getting acquainted'.....no pics yet...as I am waiting for a few more parts to come in.

wink.gif

I already made a post in the new owner's section, but here's a pic of mine:

<!--EDIT|xyu
Reason for Edit: "screwed up attaching image"|1115736656 -->

I'll go out to the garage and have a beer.  I'll catch myself just staring at her for like 10 mins.  I could just sit there and stare at that thing all night.

Constantly waxed and buffed, I can stop loving it.  I'm sooooo addicted.

Then I get to looking at some of the bikes here and it's the same thing.

For the life of me I cant post pictures but.... <span style='color:red'>Feed my Frankienstien!......  </span>Lets see your trophy shots!
sounds normal.... just remember to keep the beer away from da busa.

here is a pre-wreck photo..................... (I deleted all the vanity photos. just too heartbreaking)

woodburn_005.jpg

For now.

Since that pic, all shitty stickers are gone, and new tobin seat with hump pad installed.

Hope to get more this weekend after wash/wax.

Back