My 2nd mod iz halfway done

Your polishing job looks awesome...It looks like a professional job. Keep up the good work [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the props Playa . Quality work is hard to come by now dayzzz.

That's lookin' sweet, bro! Looks like a nice polishin' job.
beerchug.gif
I've been wantin' to polish out a set of stock cans just to see how they come out. I've got some stuff from Caswell that I ordered when I thought I was gonna polish the frame on Da' Train, but I'm prolly goin' another route on that now.

I'm waitin' for the pics of the WHOLE Rhythmachine. If it's anything like yer old one, it will be slick as shid!
wink.gif

Now that's a sweet job, bro! I never imagined the stock can would look so wicked with a nice polish job...

That's lookin' sweet, bro! Looks like a nice polishin' job.  I've been wantin' to polish out a set of stock cans just to see how they come out. I've got some stuff from Caswell that I ordered when I thought I was gonna polish the frame on Da' Train, but I'm prolly goin' another route on that now.

I'm waitin' for the pics of the WHOLE Rhythmachine. If it's anything like yer old one, it will be slick as shid!  
[/QUOTE]

I'll be go'n another route as well Big Man,this will be the only part I polish or chrome.

<marquee><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>To be continued
cool.gif
</span></span> </marquee>

Not trying to jack your thread, but I just started polishing mine today. I also have more time then money right now so I figured what the hell. I hope mine turn out as good as yours! I am thinking there is going to be alot of beer invoved while doing this.

Looks great Riv!

Let the blingin commense! [/QUOTE]

No blingn for the me this tyme around Mikey. The slyva color doesnt need all that chrome to stand out, actually it blends in with the chrome,the black rims will hopefully make the muffleres stand out as visualizzzzed .

Thank for the propzzzz Mikey

Now that's a sweet job, bro! I never imagined the stock can would look so wicked with a nice polish job... [/QUOTE]

Yeah
biggrin.gif
, I flossed the hell outta that biotch.

Not trying to jack your thread, but I just started polishing mine today. I also have more time then money right now so I figured what the hell. I hope mine turn out as good as yours! I am thinking there is going to be alot of beer invoved while doing this.[/QUOTE]

You got mo time than money right now, huh ? You have a rich Uncle thats about to die or sumfin
biggrin.gif

Just take your time Playa , the hardest part is building up the courage to start tearing up your shiot just to add some flava to her
wink.gif
. Dont forget to post some photozzzz when your done .

Holla

I had double hernia surgery on the 18th of June and don't go back to work til aug 2nd. I started with 80 grit on an orbital sander. I will post pics when I am done.

I might even drop to 60 on the other side. That texture is a biatch to get off!

Ok. I have one done. I don't think it has as much bling as yours so I might have to work on it yet. My crappy camera has malfunctioned so I will have to wait on a pic. It still looks way better then before! Thanx for the info on how to go at this mod.

Hey Bllbell, you dont need to apply a 60 or 80 grit papr. Just go to Walmart paint dept and get a strip wheel like this and about 1.5 later all of the grooves on the can will vanish. Then follow up with 400. Next I will apply the 600 grit like my boy Veltune has suggested followed with a0000 brillo buff pad and so on.

Holla

DSC01576.JPG

awesome!

you make me want to do mine
[/QUOTE]

Quit half steppn Dawg and get to it
biggrin.gif

<marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Nuttn to it but to do it</span></span></marquee>

Hey Riv!
Still wanna do the blue light thing?

I got it all worked out. [/QUOTE]

Which one are you talkn about Mike, we talked about a couple of projects.

Holla back

Hey Riv!
Still wanna do the blue light thing?

I got it all worked out.

Which one are you talkn about Mike, we talked about a couple of projects.

Holla back[/QUOTE]
I have the blue LED's, super bright (1 of em lights up 1/4 of a dark classroom) all worked out resistor and PCB wise. Smaller than a dime and should be long lasting and vibration resistant.

PM me yer addy and I'll send you a couple to play with.

Back