Head...Going....To....Implode

Rubber2burn & I rode abot 180 miles yesterday w/ our Austin group - sorry all you up north.

It was 80 here yesterday
beerchug.gif

Just checking in...I rode all-day-long, "JUST FOR YOU" and it was an awesome day !!!! I even had enough time to clean and grease my chain.....because tomorrow I'm headed back out there to ride, "JUST-FOR-YOU !!!!" again......

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I did a little time this weekend on the bike, need to get the oil changed.

Saturday here in Dallas was great, and Monday was nice as well.

we got almost a foot here in Ft Wayne.... really wet soggy stuff too...

Changed oil Saturday in my friend's bike in my driveway in the direct sun, sweating our a$$'s off. Me laying on the ground getting the oil filter out, while he's standing there watching. Today-Sunday I go out for a ride on the K8 with my vanson perf jacket, everything good except now sheriff dep.s all over the place, wherever I go. So not wanting to temp fate I come back home after only running it up only once. Now its 6:30 pm, the bike is hot and the thermometer in the garage says 85 deg.and the place needs a good clean up. I said nope -too warm let it go. Could be worse I guess, I've spent my time in De-troit (the resort city). Anyway don't forget Daytona Bike Week dead ahead, good excuse to get out of the cold....
rock.gif
I would LOVE to be sweating in my driveway right now changing oil.
banghead.gif
Yeah I guess I am a little bit of a pus for bitching about the ocaisional heat-sorry bout dat. I guess we get spoiled with the generally good weather. But hey there's always hurricanes down here. I have 2 acres and I am still cutting up and dragging out downed pine trees. I probably lost 15 trees over the past few years.

This just in . . .

New invention for winter riders!

Heated grips!
Electric vests!

Real Riders Ride.

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1556

What's up man? Long time no hear. We will have to meet up again at some bike nights. Maybe i could catch a couple bike nights up around the B'more area.

SEMPER FI MARINE....and "Thank You"....NOW....9,000 miles may seem like a long way. How 'bout you give me your address, and I'll go pick it up, take a bunch of pictures that I can post-up here, detail it, ride-it-like-I-stole-it, and put it back safe and sound ........how 'bout that
rock.gif
?.......hmm
rock.gif
?......

rock.gif

Back