Eureka Springs again

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Ttrying to get another short trip together for October. Will be staying at the Pointe West again. All welcome.

I'm out of vaca days, sorry Andy, maybe next year.
beerchug.gif

(Professor @ Sep. 24 2007,20:20) I wish I could. Bad timing, but I'm game next spring!
Me Too  
super.gif

Geezzzzzzzzz Drew, nothing like waiting until the LAST Minute
laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Sep. 26 2007,16:51) Drew, anybody in your area up for it?  
smile.gif
Mike "BUSA1" will probably go. The weather would be the only thing to watch. If its nice Im there.

Whoa, wait a minute!  
all_coholic.gif
 WE COULD make that! Details man, details! Is that hotel on HWY 187 in Holiday Island?

(twotonevert @ Sep. 26 2007,22:19) Whoa, wait a minute!  
all_coholic.gif
 WE COULD make that! Details man, details! Is that hotel on HWY 187 in Holiday Island?
It is just west of Eureka on Beaver Lake.

We found rooms available right on Beaver Lake, I would like to stay with other members if possible.

(twotonevert @ Sep. 27 2007,08:22) We found rooms available right on Beaver Lake, I would like to stay with other members if possible.
Call Pointe West for reservations.
smile.gif

Cap and Mrs. won't be there this time. That is the weekend just before our PMRA/Cap's Bash at our house. I will be getting things ready here. Sorry guys, would love to come again. Definately next spring.

Pointe West

Never been there . Sounds off the beaten path . Any shelter for bikes during thnderstorms with hail or high wind ?

Curious

...you guys have fun and be careful.

Too much in one month for me...I will be at CApn's house the following weekend.

I am leaving this weekend (tomorrow) for the Ozarks and got some good pointers from Shibumi. I'll try and make it again, would like to meet some of the org brothers. I've heard great things about the roads there.

Back