Eureka Springs in May - M109 Club all welcome

i'm trying to work things out so that i can make it (talked to GSXTacy yesterday)

Got our room today at Swiss villa room 219:thumbsup: For thursday, friday and sat

Sweet:beerchug:

SO far there is at least 10 signed up from the M109riders site, 6 comming from up here, a few others from this site and a couple of B-Kings comming, and its still really early:cheerleader::cheerleader:, cant wait

Sweet:beerchug:

SO far there is at least 10 signed up from the M109riders site, 6 comming from up here, a few others from this site and a couple of B-Kings comming, and its still really early:cheerleader::cheerleader:, cant wait

Going to be a blast.:thumbsup:

Is this the first of two ES meets this year? Is thought there was one in June?

Okay so which one is better and more for Busa's this one in May or the one in june?

the one in June is the Spring event organized by the board

this one in May is a meeting with a local group of assorted bikes put on by the M109 group

Last edited:
Anyone else going?? Just around the corner now!!! Going to be a blast!! :beerchug:

If it ain't doing the usual weekend monsoon, I'll be by. Will try to get Friday (21st) off, less traffic on the twisties on weekdays.:thumbsup:

Been trying to get to one of the MnGs ever since I've had my Busa, but something has always conspired against me. Hopefully the 3rd summer is the charm.:please:

Cant wait to get to ride with yall

The B-King is all ready to go.
fresh Amsoil/filter
new chain
new front sprocket
new rear Supersprox

The busa is a little pissed in the corner:laugh:

Kayla's got her ride ready too

Just gave it a oil change and put new rubber on the little gixxer

Cant wait to see ya all soon:thumbsup:

Back