Eureka Springs in May - M109 Club all welcome

I hear ya. Its 14 hours for us to the dragon (done it a few times) and 10 hours to Eureka. If you want to make it, you can head this way and crash with us the night before we leave to chop the trip up for ya!

Have you stayed at that Hotel before ? If I remember correctly the rooms on lower level are like the ghetto. Hope it has improved. Wife and I moved to Holiday Inn from there.

I went last fall. It was a blast going again in June I think.

I have been there 3 times now, we started this ride on the m109riders.com site. A few guys from down there got it going and this will be the 4 year.

Its called 3ddim=3DamnDaysInMay

Its a mix of musclecruisers, sportbikes, nakedbikes, anything really.

We have always stayed at this hotel and yes its not the best looking but we go down
there to ride, and then hang out and drink in the parking lot and talk with old friends
they never complain and 2 years ago got a cop for us to watch our bikes at night
good people.

1 year there was about 30-40 I year(only year I didnt go), 2 years ago around 60 or us
last year around 40-50. Its all about friends, riding, food, drinks.

The roads are great and the people better, if you can make this I highly recommend it.

I have this posted on 3 other forums and its getting attention like every year.

Hope some of you guys can make it with us.

You have any ?'s just post up.

Thanks for posting this up Chris, I have been lazy:laugh:

Just some pics from the last couple of years.

3DDIM-3014.jpg

trip030.jpg

trip148.jpg

trip151.jpg

This is open to any kind of bike, as you can see we have everything from Honda Goldwings- to 1000rr. Its all about friends and riding.

The more the better.

I leave at around 3am wed morning and will be ariving down there at 1pm

There is group rides, solo rides, picture taking rides, fast rides, everything you want to plan, we just sit around at night and make the next day out from there.

Dont let the cruisers shy you away, the guys down there on them can rail, I got my but handed to me multiple times on the b-king from some:laugh:

Hope to see alot of new faces and alot of old ones.

:thumbsup:

Love Eureka, I've only been there once for a corvette show but I hope to go back on the bike one day. :beerchug:

I meet several of them last year when i went over to visit with Taylor, good people. :thumbsup:

Third Annual Busa event this year? I went one year and had a ball.. Don and I rode for a full day, never saw another bike, never rode the same road twice and found some great twisties...

and speaking of "twisted"

DSC_0215.JPG

One of these trips I'll hook up with you all.. honest.:laugh:
I live a little over an hour away from Eureka, am down there once or twice a year, but never seem to make it for the MnGs.
Financial situation is somewhat better this year so far, so I'll try again.
It's great country around Eureka, though I prefere the roads over around Jasper and east, better twisties.
Hopefully see you all there this year.:thumbsup:

Don't forget to hit Push Mountain outside of Mountain Home. Lot's of good roads in that area.

We are not able to make it.. :unhappy: Couldn't get time off. (talked to GSXTacy today)

Back