Aftermarket body panels

I'm sure if you look in the 'For Sale' section here you could find enough pieces to get a set done.

Don't know anything about the quality of that set and it doesn't appear to include a gas tank. May be very good, but seems a little on the cheap side to me. Not sure what you are willing to pay, but here's a set I found on another forum: '00 Black/Silver Plastics

After market pieces useually don't fit right. I'd make sure that they are garunteed

Thats what I was looking for, I think I will take BigBSBusa's advice and try to piece one together off of here.

thanks

There are several complete sets on Ebay,theres a perfect 03 limited set I been eyeing!

I used an aftermarket and couldn't get it to fit right. Found some OEM from here for a good price. Keep looking you'll thank yourself in the end for the patience.

A seller (duck1000ss) on eBay has everything but a tank for sale in the '04 Black/Purple scheme. About a day left in the auction and the prices are still pretty good. You may want to check it out.

I found brand new oem tanks painted to match. expensive though. $778.00 Here is the link. Sorry if it doesn't work not sure how to do the linky thing.
Fuel tank link

This is for 05 busa

<!--EDIT|Busa05_KY
Reason for Edit: "Stupid"|1149429494 -->

Back