Carbon Fiber Body panels '08 Busa

hawaiian08busa

Registered
Looking to see if there are replacement panels specifically the rough black plastic that runs from the front top of the side fairings and goes along the tank. They're more like fillers. I want to replace them and the front fender with carbon fiber. Mainly the fillers for now.
Anyone?

there are some carbon inners made for the 08 but 340 bucks for em, cant remember where i saw them right now will post a link if i remember it...they consisted of 4 pieces

When you decide to buy a set do not waste the money on a cheap set they look like ARSE!!! Go ahead and spend the money a get a good quality set you will be allot happier in the end :thumbsup:

Powerbronze USA
this what you are looking for? they are a four piece set that are "supposed" to fit as a direct replacement. i don't have any yet but i would also like a set. let me know if you order and how they fit.

Not mine, but are you talking about these inner panels? I think hotbodies is making them.

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

We carry the carbon fiber inner panels, body work, frame cover, swing arm covers and other parts for all year hayabusa's.

Got mine from Powerbronze and had no issues with fitting them or the quality of them. Only thing was had to buy new bolts from local hardware store. Mine are on my 06 though.

Carbon fiber Dash panels  (5).jpg

looking for a complete carbon fiber set up for my brothers 09...tank, tail, everything
??? is there place to get it all?

looking for a complete carbon fiber set up for my brothers 09...tank, tail, everything
??? is there place to get it all?

May want to start a new thread they see the date on this not even bother to read your post...:whistle: I have no idea good luck hunting:thumbsup:

My brother and I over lunch yesterday talked about over the winter making his flat black 09 into a Carbon fiber bike...last night I was on google, etc
Problem is he wants to do the Whole bike...Im thinking $2500.00-4,000.00

I have seen many parts but if he gets them from different companys will the carbon look the same?
He wants the tank,tail,cowl,everything....I found a picture of one...looks like a one off bike.

good luck with the CF tank. That's gonna be the tuff one. Also you may want to increase your budget too. I'm pretty sure Charles from StreetnTrack could get you everything and give you some sortsa package deal. It's still not gonna be cheap though.

I have seen many parts but if he gets them from different companys will the carbon look the same?
He wants the tank,tail,cowl,everything....I found a picture of one...looks like a one off bike.

my guess is NO, they will diff.

diff manuf. will have diff. C/F weave's.........

Magical Racing stuff is TOP NOTCH! :thumbsup: A bit pricey but nice. I have a front fender so far but as of last month they didnt have any other CF for the GEN II. But they said sometime soon it should be ready.

My brother and I over lunch yesterday talked about over the winter making his flat black 09 into a Carbon fiber bike...last night I was on google, etc
Problem is he wants to do the Whole bike...Im thinking $2500.00-4,000.00

Racer_X is correct. You will need to get it all from the same manufacture or it will not match.
My $.02 is that much CF on a BUSA is overkill at the expense of your wallet. But to each their own. I'm sure it will look bad azz though if you go forward w/ it.

Good luck!

Back