What Make For a Good Business

SSGT_B

Registered
From a customer standpoint, IE me

Have a good product, that way people will want to buy it. Be a problem solver and attentive to your customers needs. But mostly, have open communication between your customer and yourself. Be polite, ( to a point I understand). Sometimes a customer is a bobo and can not be reasonable. My recent experience with a overseas vendor is beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth. For weeks I email to get responses days later. I say hello, give my name and order number and ask how things are going. For three weeks I have got the same response. Ships early next week. For those who don’t know I places my order on the 23rd of December. I know the holidays slows down production and my parts are made to order. When I emailed this morning I asked where we are at? How long it’s been, the answer I continue to receive. I got the response of I make good poop you know this ( um no I don’t ). My shipping is slow because if it was fast the product would be poop. It boxed up and in the mail. Honestly that answer is not professional and shows no lack of concern for a customers needs. I won’t name the vendor but I am doubtful anything has been sent. Off rant

I would suggest this will be the last order through this vendor??

I only order through Amazon or Ebay as they give us protection against this sort of thing.

Fortunately, I have had good experiences with vendors in Amazon, a couple times, if I received something that wasn't up to standard or as advertised, the vendor would send me a replacement and ask me to dispose of the item as it wasn't worth the cost to them to ship back (inexpensive items of course).

The one time I got something which was problematic was an RC helicopter which wouldn't fly properly due to a bent rod in the main hub. I found our the vendor is a 3rd party and was upset I was shipping it back...but, they accepted it and I'm sure it went to someone else broken and all....

Unfortunately for me, Amazon was not available for this part. I’ll update the specifics more later next week when I here from him again. The wait sucks but the communication sucks more. That’s the worst part. Can’t get a straight answer.

Unfortunately for me, Amazon was not available for this part. I’ll update the specifics more later next week when I here from him again. The wait sucks but the communication sucks more. That’s the worst part. Can’t get a straight answer.
Too bad it's so far away to go kick the door in and grab someone by the scruff...

LOL...we know who it is... You have another loooong thread about the company.

How did you pay? credit card?
Contact your bank and cancel the transaction! Tell them its fraud and get your money back. Its clearly not working and you seem to get automated responses!
Send me a PM with the company details and I will put in a general request about shipping a product to canada and ask how long that usually takes etc (I wont mention you obviously)!

LOL...we know who it is... You have another loooong thread about the company.

How did you pay? credit card?
Contact your bank and cancel the transaction! Tell them its fraud and get your money back. Its clearly not working and you seem to get automated responses!
Send me a PM with the company details and I will put in a general request about shipping a product to canada and ask how long that usually takes etc (I wont mention you obviously)!
Nope, went with the bank transfer so no recourse on that. At this point all I can do is wait. Just would like to get straight answers. If it’s still in manufacturing, say so. If there was an issue, let me know. It’s that easy. Sometimes stuff happens but let your customers know.

Nope, went with the bank transfer so no recourse on that. At this point all I can do is wait. Just would like to get straight answers. If it’s still in manufacturing, say so. If there was an issue, let me know. It’s that easy. Sometimes stuff happens but let your customers know.
I agree 100 percent, if something is happening just say so. His response was completely out of line especially since u only kept questioning because of thre generic replies. I hate that you used the transfer because he knows all u can do is wait now :banghead: :redface: .

I had the exact same experience with the exact same vendor. Product was ultimately worth it to me personally, but the headache of dealing with that guy was a test! The excuses never seemed to stop.

Nothing new to report. Got an automated response on Monday saying my order was completed. Gave it a few days since he said on friday that it was boxed up and on the way. Emailed yesterday saying thank you (yea right) for sending my product can I please get a tracking number................

Crickets

Too bad it's so far away to go kick the door in and grab someone by the scruff...
Nothing new to report. Got an automated response on Monday saying my order was completed. Gave it a few days since he said on friday that it was boxed up and on the way. Emailed yesterday saying thank you (yea right) for sending my product can I please get a tracking number................

Crickets
Say the word. A local phone call or personal visit can certainly be arranged. Perhaps that would provide the vendor with enough motivation to fulfill his end of the bargain.

Say the word. A local phone call or personal visit can certainly be arranged. Perhaps that would provide the vendor with enough motivation to fulfill his end of the bargain.

Thanks for the offer. Going to give it till Monday. If I have still not gotten a response I will let ya know.

Is this from China? Remember, they take almost an entire month off around Christmas, AND the effects of the Coronavirus would make a reasonable explanation....

Not from China, Lancaster, UK. Poor communication honestly has no explanation with the exception of a death but going into almost 2 months now, that reason ( if so ) has passed. I k ow from time of shipping it could take 7-10 business days before it hits the US. This person has said it’s on the way yet I have received no tracking information.

Well I have a response. I’m not certain how to take this

10AEAE64-F2A1-4DEE-AE7F-DD7065D3BE6C.png

8688339F-7191-4AA1-A356-71E69061C2C7.png

Obviously sent you the wrong email...that should have gone to the person who actually sent (made?) the parts.....

Possibly and it’s possible I am too impatient and should understand that others handle business differently, however I don’t feel that I am asking too much. I did email back and ask if the parts did ship. He responded yes, he is on holiday.

Possibly and it’s possible I am too impatient and should understand that others handle business differently, however I don’t feel that I am asking too much. I did email back and ask if the parts did ship. He responded yes, he is on holiday.
Let us know when we need to book plane tickets, I still have a black balaclava....

So now that SSGT_B finally got his stuff, I had to throw this in here.

This is the way you get, gain, and maintain a loyal customer! I have a nearly 20 year old Citizen Aqualand Promaster Divers watch that until 2 months ago never left my wrist, except to change bands! Never needed batteries (doesn't have any), seals anything over that time-span. Then 2 months ago it just stopped. The watch is powered by light, any light so I was bummed when it stopped working. I stopped by a local Citizen dealer and she advised that it was likely still covered under warranty! LSS I sent it in to them and got an email advising that the power cell was indeed covered under warranty, and suggested new seals and replacing the crystal. So i just got my watch back and was just in awe. Not only did they do all that they said they would they also replaced all of the hands on the watch, ultrasonic cleaned it and replaced the Crown and fixed the previously non-functional depth gauge that I no longer use anyway. Its like I got a new watch out of the deal all for under $50! I like that sort of service!

Back