TracDynamics - Anyone know what the heck is going on with them?

nychayabusa

Registered
I ordered a swingarm about a month ago and the dealer I used is having trouble getting straight answers from them on the delivery. First we were told 2-3 weeks. They told him that it shipped out week+ ago but it never arrived and we can't get a tracking number from them. Calls/Emails= no response. The answering machine says they are in the middle of a move but I would expect at least one person is looking at the answering machine and emails. Frustrating since I paid a premium to go with them so I expected premium customer service. It's fine if it is going to be a few weeks more but I expect to be told that especially since I paid them for it upfront. Hopefully someone here is friends with an employee there. They didn't seme to mention that they were moving when I paid for the arm.... :banghead:

Thanks

Justin V.

Hind sight is 20-20, but Terry Macintosh of Macintosh Machine has great customer service!

X2

you call mcintosh you get an answer from terry, if he can't answer right then you get a call back.

Trac had a questionable chain situation come up on here before.

I fell your pain. Purchased trac 240 for our 929 couple years ago. Took over 2 months to recieve. They were always waiting on another part to come in from outside vender or coating. They did atleast answer phone though.. will say quality is topnotch. Hope it works out for you .

If you suspect an issue and can't get a decent response from the business take your money and walk away...I went through the same process for 6 months over a fuel tank...the shop just could not get it together. Hopefully they will get you your parts.

Trac Dynamics is moving their facilities at present. That is, however, no excuse for not responding to someone with an order, especially one thats been paid up front. Justin, as of last week, your arm had not yet been shipped, nor did they indicate that it was. When it was ordered they did state that it would take approximately three weeks to deliver. That was almost six weeks ago. It doesn't make me happy when a vendor does not deliver when expected. If its going to be six weeks or 2 days - whatever it is going to be, just say it. Do not deliberately lie to me. If something happens to change things, let the customer know. When your customer calls, deal with it and be up front. Its called communication. Know that I am on top of this and will call them repeatedly until someone actually picks up a phone over there. Stay posted . . .:poke:

that's just not cool man.. I've come to realize that alot of shops do this. Its happened to me when I built my custom busa and had ordered a custom arm wheels and all the goodies from C&S Custom. I was told 6-8 weeks.. week 12 rolls around.. still nothing.. come to find out they didnt even start buliding my arm untill around week 13-14 and finally got my stuff week 17. They did reimburse me few hundred bucks but for the time they wasted I was just really irritated esp. since I spend a good chunk of cash in their shop.Product is top notch but customer svc. is garbage. After my built, I've called them and left them countless messages regarding a few thing I had to ask them and still as of today no call back. :banghead: totally sucks. Hang in there. apologize if I thread jacked . had to let it out esp. after hearing your issue. hopefully you get ur arm soon. GL

Dave builds a top notch product. We always take what they say, add 3 weeks to it, and that is what we tell the customer.

If it comes in sooner, everyone is happy.

Back