what keeps your Busa company?

BUSAFETT

Registered
I am officially TAPPED OUT on garage space, as of 2 weeks ago.. In my bay and a half garage, are the following things to keep my Busa company on lonely nights:

-1966 Chevelle
-Ms Pac Man machine
-Asteroids machine
-SORCERER pinball machine
-working traffic light

So, when I can't ride, at least my REDEEMER has some friends to talk to (she says Ms Pac doesn't shut up tho lol).

BUSAFETT

No video games in my garage. My Pacman, Asteroids Deluxe, Defender, Missile Command, Zaxxon (cocktail) and Mr. Do (cocktail) live in the gameroom which is currently getting new colors and hopefully some blacklight activated carpeting.

The Busa shares the garage with a Storm and '75 L82 Stingray. Plus other two wheel vehicles from the '80s.

bikes.jpg

(Turbo-Torch @ Jun. 03 2007,10:46) No video games in my garage.  My Pacman, Asteroids Deluxe, Defender, Missile Command, Zaxxon (cocktail) and Mr. Do (cocktail) live in the gameroom which is currently getting new colors and hopefully some blacklight activated carpeting.

The Busa shares the garage with a Storm and '75 L82 Stingray.  Plus other two wheel vehicles from the '80s.
Torch, I think you and I share DNA- I owned an '81 vette, father has a '76, and I'm currently putting a '59 back together.

Very cool on the games you own- I WISH I had room in the house for them!

BUSAFETT

I have some gym equipment and my boys little electric 4 wheeler...

Mine is pretty empty now after getting rid of my Hemi Roadrunner and 68 s/s Cuda ..I'm down to one car and one bike ...
biggrin.gif

Picture559.jpg

bothzx14s.jpg

Mine shares a crowded 2 car garage with my wife's Mercedes C280 and my '83 380SL. A Yamaha Zuma hangs out in the rear patio and a '90 Miata hangs out in the driveway. I need to sell something......

in my garage, the Busa sits beside........

2000 F350,
1999 Lhs,
1994 Jeep YJ on 35's,
2002 Grizzly,
1988 YSR,
1985 CBX250,
2006 Pocket bike
super.gif

In the next bay, 125 ton metal break, lathe, CNC mill, Mig, Tig, Plasma, welding/cutting table,

In the last bay, 1878 upright Norheimer piano, all of the antiques from Mom's house,

and this summer I have to add on, because the Turret punch is 42,000 lbs, and is 12x22 feet.

My garage is 40x50x12 and the only space not used is the ceiling. I hope to add on another 30x40. Wife is not real happy.
jump9.gif

I've had to put the old Yamaha out with my '78 Hawk in the extra garage to make room for the ping-pong table..
81seca.jpg

But the Busa still has to share the space with the '02 Rancher and the '03 Recon atv's..
july06ride071.jpg

^^our buddy BABUSA relaxin'...

Well my baby has to share her space (which is not big at all)
With my 2004 Softail Duece and my wifes Honda 250 Rebel....

IMG_0011.JPG

Back