What is thr best sprocket size for gen2 haybusa from the performance side

Dark Sky

Registered
I have a 2013 hayabusa and i want to change the sprocket for more performance and more torque what is the best size? and do i have to change the front and back sprocket or only the back sprocket? please note that i dont want the bike to do wheelie just i need more acceleration

I need your help and what could happen if I change the sprocket?

-1 front, and/or +3 rear
Either or both fit the stock length chain.
stock is 18/43
Keep in mind that shorter gearing does make the bike a little quicker, but it also makes wheelies even easier.
An ecu flash will give more lower rpm timing, and noticeably wake the bike up under 6k rpm.

I'm at 18/47 at the moment,but that's with a 200/55 rear tire(which eats about 1.5 teeth of gear)and my lard ass 258 lbs.Have a brand new Vortex 45T waiting to go on when I switch back to a 190/50 rear tire.I'm good with an extra 2 teeth on the rear,gives you a little extra punch and only raises your highway cruising rpms by maybe 300 or so.

I geared my stock motor Gen 2 for track performance. 18-44 (+1 rear) will cover the 150mph range at the top of 4th gear.

I went up 3 teeth on my gen2 on the rear combined with an r1 throttle tube and rode like that for 6 years or so. I started doing more highway and the higher RPMs at 80MPH were getting annoying, so I went back to the stock 43tooth, stock throttle tube and eventually went 1 up on the front also. The +3 rear was super fun and I loved it, but the current setup feels better on the highway. I’ll probably switch back and forth every couple of years to keep from getting bored with the same.

Back