Calling all 44 and 45 tooth rear sprocket users

I would like a +2 rear Supersprox for my B-King (yes I know it is not a Hayabusa) but here in Australia they only sell the +1 and importing from Supersprox USA cost almost the same in shipping.
Been told that +1 in the rear is not much lower gearing at all but I only want a little bit more go, is it still worth to consider the +1 or try to find someone in US that can ship the +45 without charging way too much in shipping?

I have a Gen II and went from a 43 to a 45. After riding it some I wish I would have went up to a 46 now. It is still plenty fast and pulls better.

I went with a plus 2 supersprox on my gen II. I must say I am very pleased with the decision. It is great for everyday riding, acceleration and the top end is still there. I don't think I'll go any larger for the type of riding I do, but I can see where it would be fun.

Gen II with Vortex 46 and my best mod so far.

007.jpg

Any idea where to buy Supersprox +2 in US without they charge an insane amount of $ for shipping to Australia.
Got no idea why the Aussie Importer only sell the +1?
I might give them a call for an explanation.

Called the importer and yes they can import the sprocket of choice.
Everyone here and elsewhere said +1 is not worth it, hope +2 is the one I`m looking for: a bit more go but not too much revs at cruising speed.

What is everyone doing about recalibration of the speedo , is it possible to get the dealer to flash the ecu ???

completly off topic; sorry, but what does "flashing the ECU" mean?? Like taking off the factory settings with a programmer?

Running 45 on my 2009 hayabusa and yep she has a lot more kick than she had before. In addition if u accelarete to hard in 1 st or 2nd she comes up on u . I went up 2 tteeth causse i am a big guy and needed the extra kick to compensate for the weight (280)

18/46 here ONLY BUY STEEL SPROCKETS... or the two metal types...

Not true at all. I have 7000 miles on my 45 tooth vortex aluminum rear and its perfect. If you dont take care of your chain or know how to adjust it correctly, then you better stick to steel. But I run 1.400 short times at 5 over, so its not like i baby it either.

Back