What is good price out the door for 06

fatsammyg

Donating Member
Registered
Decided I can't get a good deal used and I will just by a new 06. Trying to get a good out the door price. What do you think is there invoice price and how much over is typical. I usually by 1-2 years old and jsut get the best deal I can. It seems this time it's not going to work out. As soon as I get the ZZR1200 sold I'm shopping for a cash and carry deal. Willing to travel a couple of hundred miles from Austin TX for the right deal. If you know of a good deal on a 06 or leftover 05 please post up. Thanks in advance.

I think it really come down to where you are geographically. Depending on demand and what the dealer needs to get out of the bikes.

I have seen their spread sheets and they have more than enough room to lose up to as much as 2000 dollars on each big ticket bike.

Recently, last week in Seattle I was quoted $11,400 WITH four year warranty. With warranties running anywhere from 600-800 dollars. That works out to about 9850.00 (+/-) for everything including the shipping/freight/taxes and license.

<!--EDIT|Cookie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140334226 -->

I got mine from honda east toledo
H/E
I paid 9700.00 for my 2006 plus 300 for airfreight.
Talk to Scott Johnson,he'll hook ya up.
Tell him I sent ya
wink.gif

here in michigan 06 10,200. the wife bought mine in december

I bought my 04' LE Leftover in July 05' for $9400 with a full warranty. The dealership was in CT.

Geographics will play a huge factor in pricing, trust me I've looked all over, lol
here in Newport News (Hampton Roads Area) I was quoted $12,884 OTD.
4 Hours NW in Romney WV, it was $9,920 OTD. Well worth the drive.

Thanks for the replies. The best I found around here (Austin TX) is 11,800 OTD. I think I can do better especially since I am in no big hurry. I will ride my ZZR1200 until the right deal comes along unless the ZED sells first.

Thanks for the replies. The best I found around here (Austin TX) is 11,800 OTD. I think I can do better especially since I am in no big hurry. I will ride my ZZR1200 until the right deal comes along unless the ZED sells first.
My personal opinion, at this point I would wait on the 07.

P.

Your right! Seems I can get a new bike for almost the same price as a used bike? I am looking here in Texas too, but so far check cycletrader.com I have a line on an new 06 for $9999.00.

Just paid $9475 out the door in Kentucky 06 new. This of course does NOT include taxes, etc. since I have to title it in Texas. Was worth the drive for me.

LE is $200 more out the door.

Between $10,000-10,500 OTD (Tax, Title, License, etc...everything drive away) seems to be the price to shoot for.
wink.gif

I got a pretty good deal from G&S Suzuki in Wichita Falls. Call Terry Reed 877 691 6520 tell him Dave from Ft. Sill recommended him. I know they don't have any in stock, but maybe they can find you one.
Also you can try the place in Chickasha Oklahoma, they are a high volume dealer. They didn't give me a very good price but maybe you can do better.
These 2 aren't far from you. Good luck and keep us posted.

you can also try bartlesville, oklahoma, talk with norman, i was up there the other day and 06 was 9599, and the le was 9999.

<!--EDIT|goodluck
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140528378 -->

I got mine from honda east toledo
H/E
I paid 9700.00 for my 2006 plus 300 for airfreight.
Talk to Scott Johnson,he'll hook ya up.
Tell him I sent ya
wink.gif
that place (honda east) is SO used on the R6 and R1 boards cause they give such great deals.

good example. dealer in town qouted my buddy 5100 *msrp* for 05 (yes, 1 year old model) and after all said and done, wants $6750 OTD after about 30 misn of haggling. i called up honda east right there infront of him, asked them the price of an 06 PLUS shipping and he qouted me $4200, and $4420 if i wanted the 3 year warranty. when he said that, i told him to plz repeat it and put him on speaker phone. the sales guy at the dealer in town (a total tool) was just nothen but "umm's" and "well's" so i told him to go phuq himself.

Thanks for all the replies. It looks I'm either in for a long drive or pay shipping. My Zed is sold and the guy is picking up this weekend so I want to find something soon. Too bad the stealerships around here won't come below 11,800.

Back