Best Out the Door Prices you all got post up! $$

lurk.gif
SHOCKED.gif

I cant wait til the 08's come out. That means the 07's are gonna be dayum near free-ish...lol. And the others are gonna be even cheaper.....woot, woot...

I can go to a local "80 miles away" dealer in Michigan and get an 06 Black&Grey For $8599 +tax title & Lic...for $9170 out the door!..............

I dont want the 08 Busa..........It will not be the same.
And it will cost more to upgrade "I.E. Dual Wide Band Power Commanders to control 8 injectors, O'2 Sensors etc...etc..." plus it will be a Different Looking Machine from the original....................

Only real cool thing may be the Radial Brake set up!

(Sir T Rex @ Apr. 15 2007,11:03) I cant wait til the 08's come out. That means the 07's are gonna be dayum near free-ish...lol. And the others are gonna be even cheaper.....woot, woot...
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>And this is what I believe also.....the dealers wont be selling too many 2007 Busas....unless they drop the $$$

If I remmeber correctly I paid 8900 for my 01,

And before I bought my 06 le used, I went to the dealer and they were doing an 06 le otd for $10000, but I ended up finding an 06 le with 1700 miles for $7300 cash..... o I grabbed the used one, and dumped another 20K into it
firedevil.gif

If you can wait until the 08 comes out, I would , even if your not getting the 08, the new 07's and used busa's will go to the toilet, and you should be able to score one.....
Good luck

11,200 otd .I want the 08 1400 but Im gonna give r&d a few years to work out the bugs. I saw the all black 07 and had to have it.

Just get a cycle trader (that will give up a ideal what other dealer are selling them for) give a few dealers in your area a call.. that should keep your dealer honest if he value's your bussiness.. Good luck.

Hey Carson City,
Love those asphalt roads in the Nevada summer.
A clean visor in front of me and smooth asphalt uynderneath me is all I ask for.

brad

As a dealer... I can say that if I had a customer sitting on my red/black 06 Busa, I would push it OTD for less than $10K. The '07, my Dealer Principle will hold a little more for because he likes to make money.

This last week I sold two GSXR 1000 to a couple. They got a screaming deal.

Here is my input from a Dealer's point of view...

You can look all over the internet and get the best out the door price. You can find out from other owners who have purchased a bike and get their numbers too... What I find interesting is everyone complains about dealerships as "Stealerships" and I can understand that MOST have no clue what they are selling.

But let me ask the question about those that do... Would you pay more for a Hayabusa or any new bike if that dealer was there to EARN your business? If you had faith in your salesperson, their service department and parts department would it make a difference in your purchase?

If I gave away every new bike that we sell... I'd have to close the doors. Parts has to be so competitive with internet pricing that stocking most parts is a waste of money. Almost every dealer in the country orders from the SAME Tucker Rocky catalog so the only difference is the shipping cost to your hands. There just isn't much margin of profit there to keep that department above any other.

If you think the service department is going to keep the dealership going above everything else, you would be close if they can keep customers who want EVERYTHING covered by warranty... even when the snorkle they fitted to their quad came off at 4-feet of water causing the motor to lock. Only they had NO IDEA how or why the piston exited the cylinder.

I will make a great deal for anyone of my friends here. I will ask for a small profit as my doors need to stay open. If you buy a Hayabusa from me, I have a dyno right here adjacent to my showroom with 10-tons of airconditioning to make the perfect running/tuning conditions. Want to add anything to the deal...? I can put it on the bike and tune it here. I will help with any warranty related repairs I can... but I have to keep my doors open.

Hope this helps.

I paid MSRP for my '06 LE with NO addl charges except $25.00 for the tag processing.

Well the dealers around here won't budge $12,500 here with tag, tax, title. Oh yeah, and the extended warranty.

You should be able to cut an extremely good deal on an '07.  Brand new '06's are going for $9860 and the '07's shouldn't be too far off.  When I bought my'06 I used this service and negotiated $10K before TT&L.  Gives you dealer cost and their reasonable charges.  Suzuki gives them an allowance for shipping & set up so don't let them rape you with an inflated charge.

My Webpage

(tinbender0 @ Apr. 17 2007,14:43) Well the dealers around here won't budge $12,500 here with tag, tax, title. Oh yeah, and the extended warranty.
See my post for dealer cost information. From what I have heard on this board I would not buy the extended warranty. Seems Suzuki doesn't stand behind the major component that has been giving people trouble....the transmission. Would welcome some info from anyone who has had a positive experience with getting warranty service or replacement on major components.

Back