best price for '07?

dreamwalker

Registered
Hey guys, heres the question. My friend is looking to buy an '07 brand new (red). He has an offer right now for $9400.00 out the door. I bought mine over 2 years ago now and I payed $10,300.OTD. So Does anyone have anyone know if this is a good deal for an '07? He's ready to join our little society right now so any input would be great.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as your friend. I am looking to buy a new 07 (black) and the best price I have come across here in the Atlanta area is $9700 OTD. I was thinking the best deals on any remaining 07's would be now since the 08's are out, and the riding season is coming to a close in many places.

Does anyone know if Suzuki typically offers any special incentives/rebates around this time of year? I see Kawasaki is promoting their "go green sales event" and was wondering if Suzuki would be doing something similar.

depends where the bike is.. if the bike is out of state at $9400 you still have state sales tax to add on. So the OTD price is not the real cost of the bike. Where I bought mine, they had 07's at $9150 (in Ohio)

beerchug.gif

i just bought an 07 for 9400, 10090 OTD. make em stick out the registration and you'll be fine. tell them how you want it to be not the other way around.

Back