Good Price , Ok , or awesome ?? 2015 Model Hayabusa

c10

Registered
Saturday could be the day . My Brother and I buying two at the same time . $12,876 out the door after tax/title/license ( through credit union)
using Suzuki's 1000 customer cash . Or 13,000 + TTL = 14,031 @ 0% for 60 months through Suzuki .

This price due to two bike purchase at same time . What do you fellow members think ?
Thanks in advance . :thumbsup:

A lot if 2013's around my way are still sitting @ dealerships going for 10-10.5k

I was told that they still qualify for the 0% financing as well so the only difference between a 15 and a 13 is the "bold" new graphics.....

The fact that you are buying not 1 but 2 bikes they should definitely sweeten the deal a little more IMO

A lot if 2013's around my way are still sitting @ dealerships going for 10-10.5k

I was told that they still qualify for the 0% financing as well so the only difference between a 15 and a 13 is the "bold" new graphics.....

The fact that you are buying not 1 but 2 bikes they should definitely sweeten the deal a little more IMO

I thought so . In Houston area there are no 13's models just a few 14's , and many 15's . I though about travel , but I just don't want to deal with it .
Ill see what happens Saturday when we show up to deal .

I thought so . In Houston area there are no 13's models just a few 14's , and many 15's . I though about travel , but I just don't want to deal with it .
Ill see what happens Saturday when we show up to deal .

Drive a couple of hours to save 4-5 grand total. Think I would be going on road trip. Also get to have a nice ride home.

Not a bad deal IMHO 13,999 on sticker around hear. That's not out the door

Mine 13 was OTD at 12995. 0% 60 months! Free money!

The only bike lower in price is a 14 in Greenville Texas . That is 330 miles . They only have one bike . Now Florida has some better pricing , but thats over 1000 miles away .

Sounds like a great deal to me. Plus you are getting a 2 year newer bike. Leftovers can be a good deal..but they should be a great deal to make up for the years.
Gary

Saturday could be the day . My Brother and I buying two at the same time . $12,876 out the door after tax/title/license ( through credit union)
using Suzuki's 1000 customer cash . Or 13,000 + TTL = 14,031 @ 0% for 60 months through Suzuki .

This price due to two bike purchase at same time . What do you fellow members think ?
Thanks in advance . :thumbsup:

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me,I bought my '11 in Nov. of '11 for $12,734 OTD.

Sounds like a great deal to me. Plus you are getting a 2 year newer bike. Leftovers can be a good deal..but they should be a great deal to make up for the years.
Gary

The years don't matter.... Absolutely nothing has changed from 2013 to 2015 pertaining to a Hayabusa except for the "bold new colors". A 2013 with zero miles is exactly the same as a 2015 with zero miles (NEW). It's not like they added new technology or improved something, they are the same exact bike. So if your not hung up on a certain color why pay thousands more the the same machine??

Now if there's no leftover Busa's to be had and your not willing to take a road trip then you'll just pay more for convenience. Not to mention when you buy a bike for a local dealership it helps to build a good repour with them. It really depends on if you plan on taking it back there to get serviced or doing it yourself

Because its worth more after you write the check, other than that like you said no difference. If you are not going to sell it for a couple of years it might not matter anyway.
This stuff falls off a cliff the second you roll it out the door. :angry:
Gary

1busa is correct. Not a thing has changed between the 13 and 15. My 13 LE was 10,499 about 4 months ago. In 13, the limited edition LE was the bold yellow. Now in 13, yellow is a standard color. Looks to me like you can save a bit now by buying an older bike, or save a bit later when you sell it.
I think ur price is ok, just not great, and not great for two. Did you email another dealer close by? Always better to deal with the internet mgr, and pit a few against each other...and let them know.
Gl,
Troy

That's a typical price. I just sold my 2012 limited edition and purchased a 2015 Black & Gold busa for 14000 OTD from Ponypowersports in Columbus, Ohio. You can save alot of money if you choose to purchase a leftover 2013 or 2014. However, i did the same thing and bought a new one with the 0% financing. I really liked the Black and Gold even-though it shows every finger print. You can look at it and it shows a print.....but it sure is sweet.

My brother picked his up today 2015 Black for 12,984 after TTL out the door .

Its been said that there is NO difference between a 2013 or 2015 . That is correct to a point . Same bike , same graphics , ( different colors )

What is different is age / time Coolant is reacting to engine / hoses , and a few other items . Also Value . 2011 vs 2013 resale value difference in low condition is
$1685 . Not that its a plan to sell his or my future new 1300 , but one can never tell the certain future .

Ill post some pictures tomorrow .

I think he got a fair deal. As others have mentioned I think there is a lot of value in having a relationship with a local dealer as well. If you have any problems having purchased it there will go a long way. Often time you can get a break on accessories as well. I bought my 2012LE in September of 2013 for $10,500 plus TTL, so somewhere in the $11,300 out the door. They gave me a very price on my Suzuki Bandit I traded in as well so between the OTD price, the 0% financing, and the 3k they gave me for the bandit I have the loan paid off already and I own her free and clear. I am really excited about that because it opens the door for another motorcycle purchase.:laugh:

Back