What is everyone's Professions

Engineer 1316, Tactical vehicles, heavy equipment, armor plating things like that.

im a mean disrespectful britney spears sex video deleter.

all_coholic.gif
Yhea and I am the Mayor's (Cache) Sheriff.  If The Mayor misses I will getch ya...
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
couldnt help it but i got this mental pic of boss hoss and rosco p coltraine  
laugh.gif
no offense intended just the first thing that came to mind when i read it

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122940522 -->

I am a welder in the Marine Corps. Right now I am a inspector and instuctor for reservist. Basically two days a month 80+ reservist come to work and the Gunner tells me that someone or something is all jacked up. So, i spend my weekend fixing what the Gunner thinks is jacked up. The other 28 or so days a month I surf the net and do color guards.
You know, there is something else that happens every 28 days - and I just can't put my finger on it....

Errrr.
Semper Fi!

I am a welder in the Marine Corps. Right now I am a inspector and instuctor for reservist. Basically two days a month 80+ reservist come to work and the Gunner tells me that someone or something is all jacked up. So, i spend my weekend fixing what the Gunner thinks is jacked up. The other 28 or so days a month I surf the net and do color guards.
You know, there is something else that happens every 28 days - and I just can't put my finger on it....

Errrr.
Semper Fi!
ur terrible

Enlisted in the Navy. USN SEABEE equipment operator. Pretty much run anything from pick-ups, buses, tractor trailer, dump trucks, forklifts, dozer, loader, track loader, scraper, motor grader, excavator. 5 years 8 months till retirement i get to try something new out.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122942097 -->

I work in the oil-gas feilds for Schlumberger Technologies
(pronounced Schulmberjay, hey its german). I am a operator in the wireline department logging oil and gas wells. Basically I help big oil and gas companies find out where the good stuff is. In doing so, I get to play with high levels of radiation and high powered explosives. That could explain why I glow green at night. Anyone else here in the oil and gas industry?

Want to know more click here ------> What does he do? rock.gif

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122946433 -->

Errrr.
Semper Fi!
or in it?

Instrumentation/Controls Technician for a steam plant at Great Lakes Naval Base. Basically I keep all the transmitters and controls working, and do PLC Programming.
cool.gif

Prior to this I was a Plant Operator in both fossil and nuclear fueled power plants.
Are you serious, Jim?...that's some heavy duty stuff...

I think I'd have ulcers from the stress. No, I know I would...

Anyway, right now I'm thinking about Springfield and the three eyed fish, ha!...
tounge.gif

By the by...we gotta get to the kettles at least once before the season's over...
Without a doubt...after our Learning Curves class. We'll have to do at least a fall colors ride.

Bad part...I won't have the Busa then
sad.gif

mechanic for an independant repair shop, I am reasonably good at what I do and I try and treat every car as if it was my own.
I am underpaid but I can work at whatever pace I feel like it and dont get scolded for it, I can take a day off when I need it and I get 2 weeks paid vacation every year and have a good medical plan that costs me nothing.

i'm a foreman in a small marine constrution co. . Been doing constrution (houses, roofing, cement, ect....) since 84. I like my job but wished I hadn't slept through school
biggrin.gif
. Also i'm a professional Busa rider!
cool.gif

I'm heavily involved with the manufacture, sales and distribution of sharp and pointy objects.  I also design sharp and pointy objects for several large companies that mass produce them. The website is being TOTALLY updated right now. Should be complete within a week or so.

http://www.blackwoodknives.com

One of my dealers sites:

http://www.classicgunsandknives.com/knives.....=Knives

The website is being TOTALLY updated right now. Should be complete within a week or so.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122982663 -->

I'm heavily involved with the manufacture, sales and distribution of sharp and pointy objects.  I also design sharp and pointy objects for several large companies that mass produce them. The website is being TOTALLY updated right now. Should be complete within a week or so.
man the curr rocks love the skirmish also

Back