TGIF,and what a horrible week it was

SANDFLEA85

Registered
it all started sunday night...

getting ready to go to bed last sunday when I notice a speed bump on my hardwood floors in the dining room, upon closer examination i find water between the planks....LOTS of water....,ice maker hose popped out ...whenever and leaked about 1 gal and hr for days,maybe even weeks,no I didnt notice my ice maker wasnt working because i have a 200lb ice maker behind my bar we use,Ins adjuster comes out,have to tear up the floors and sub floors,base boards and whatever else,replace and then sand the dining room,living room and hallway so they all mattch,great I get new floors but not looking fwd to the incovienence

so then yesterday,I fire up my boat motors before i drag down to cape may for the summer..Yamaha 200hpdi's..both fire right up...Great!! until I notice no water coming out the pisser on the strbrd motor???? hr into it,,,call the yammi mechanic...tell him to come fix it...wont know until next week what the damage is,,,hopefully nothing major

so then today,get a call from the wife at 11am,,,"we have a problem"!!!...what? toilet is over flowing... ok,no problem,plunger it??? no thats not it,when i turn any water on in the house it comes out the toilet??? OH!!!! tell her shut the water off and I call the plumber....3 hrs of snaking 180' of sewage pipe were good now!!!= $630!! could have been worse I guess.

so finally just sitting down and me and the wife are sitting here laughing at such a terrible week it has been and can only just be happy that we are here with our 5 kids to hang out for the weekend and everyone is healthy...besides,if we couldnt laugh we would probably be sitting here crying about it and thats no fun..hope everybodys weekend is a good one:beerchug:

Last edited:
Boat is probably just an Impeller,

Next week will be better. ( it has to be )

Ohhhhhhhh if it is an impeller you need to go ahead and have them both changed

A tough week, but you made it through. Next week should be better.

Boat is probably just an Impeller,

Next week will be better. ( it has to be )

I just changed them,0hrs since,but thats what im hopeing all it is:please:

Im just done with it,getting the certified guy to take care of it,whats a few more $$ at this point:banghead:

Think about the people who were killed or badly injured and had their houses tossed around in the tornado yesterday, and you won't feel so bad anymore. :)

Bad things happen in 3's. So if your superstitious, you are good to go for awhile!!!
Sorry about the lousy week. Good for you for having such a great outlook. :beerchug:

Back