What Exhaust!

Well Guys i got my power commander and hindle hi mount system today! I get my bike tomarrow and im going to slap it on! Im excited! Everything for under 700.00! What a steal

I have just bought a 2003 Hayabusa and I am considdering either the Akrapovic bolt on or the Two Brothers bolt on systems. Does anyone have either of these? Any recomendations?

unless you are just looking for sound....bolt ons are a waste of money.  They gain you little to no hp and for just 100-200 more dollars you can get a full system that could gain you up to 10hp and the kick ass sound you want.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067017245 -->

unless you are just looking for sound....bolt ons are a waste of money.  They gain you little to know hp and for just 100-200 more dollars you can get a full system that could gain you up to 10hp and the kick ass sound you want.
Not to mention the weight savings with a full system. That's one thing that swayed me over to a full system. My BDE/Hindle should be on the way from Veltune today. I can't wait! :super:

I have just bought a 2003 Hayabusa and I am considdering either the Akrapovic bolt on or the Two Brothers bolt on systems. Does anyone have either of these? Any recomendations?
Welcome to the board Krieg and H22AT,

I wouldn't go with cans...  Hold off and save your dough.  Than buy a whole exhaust.

Speaking of fit, my Akra's fit perfectly.  No burning plastic or alterations.

And they are light!

I posted .mp3 files of before and after sounds so you can get an idea...  Check them out here: www.virtualinks.com/busa.

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067023104 -->

I posted .mpg files of before and after sounds so you can get an idea...  Check them out here: www.virtualinks.com/busa.

-Rip
Oracle,

Where are the movies (mpg files)? I don't see them on the page. You just get mixed up and mean mp3 files? :super: If you've got movies I wanna see 'em.
oops... I stand corrected. I used to have some movies up there... Alas, it cost to much to keep BIG files up there (because of the downloads from this site). I will check into a way to allow users to download movies. Me and my buds are planning on making a bunch this coming Spring.

-Rip

what kind of an differance do you all think it will make if I change my baffle in my yoshi rs-s (full system) to a race baffle? If any of you have the race baffle in yours now let me know how much louder it is and if you saw a differance.

you'll get a slightly louder more desireable sound IMO. Not sure about a great performance improvement though.

Back