high mounts...

jamesnismo

Registered
hey all, just my busa last week and i'm looking for an exhaust. anybody have the hmf dual high mount? the pics of it on the web are crappy. i like the look of the high mounts, though. do any other companies make a high mount exhaust for the busa? either dual or single cans? any help would be great. thanks, james

Check with Big E. He has HMF dual high mounts. They look great and sound better.

here is a pic for ya with blacked out mid pipes and the lettering was painted also

Back.JPG

any pics from the rear? also performance gains? do you have pciiir? is it necessary? thanks
Here are a couple of rear shots. I went with the PC3r, though it is optional. I didn't have a before dyno run to compare, but after the pipes, pair valve removed, and custom map, I got 169 HP and 101 TQ. So yes a map is recommended for optimum performance from your aftermarket pipes.

Pic 1 of 2

Rear.jpg

Sager,
Where'd ya get that seat and bra? looks cool. I've got an '03 just like that with the HMF's. They sound pretty damn MotoGP when you get on 'em, huh? I got about a 9 hp gain from the full system and a TEKA tune. Gotta try the PCIIIr.

Sager,
 Where'd ya get that seat and bra? looks cool.  I've got an '03 just like that with the HMF's.  They sound pretty damn MotoGP when you get on 'em, huh?  I got about a 9 hp gain from the full system and a TEKA tune.  Gotta try the PCIIIr.
Rustman ... true that ... the pipes do sound sweet when you really twist the throttle
smile.gif
The seat is a Tobin ( more info on how to get one in the "products" section here. The tank bra is a Bagster U.S. distributer at www.eurobikes.com.

Back