high mounts...

Will the HMF high mount work with the stock rear blinkers/fender?
Probably not. I have the stock fender, but cut it WAY down. Got some smaller blinkers for about $20. I made a big enough hole on the outside plastic, so the stems of the blinkers would slip through, then bolt onto the sqared piece of plastic inside the undertail.

post-49-87911-blinkers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!! I just ordered some Candy Blue HMF High rise cant wait to get them. Anyone know how long it will take till i get them? Does it take them long to make em? Cant wait! Hope they come befor the snow does! I also ordered a taillight with the blinkers built in...
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

Nice!! I just ordered some Candy Blue HMF High rise cant wait to get them. Anyone know how long it will take till i get them? Does it take them long to make em? Cant wait! Hope they come befor the snow does! I also ordered a taillight with the blinkers built in...
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
I waited 4 - 5 weeks for mine. They only make them as orders come in.

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Scipione420 @ Oct. 28 2007 said:
1210052[/ATTACH] AM]
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
I waited 4 - 5 weeks for mine.  They only make them as orders come in.
Oh man, i dont know if i could wait that long.....
banghead.gif

Oh well it sounds like it is well worth it!!

beerchug.gif
TO THE RED SOX!!!
beerchug.gif

zzwhip.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Hmf also makes a 4to 1 highmount , devil exhaust makes a high mount . i think there are several others but you will loose the rear pegs with the other manufacters

P8060156.JPG

Back