San Diego Busa's...I want to see/hear your exhaust

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
Any Busa's in San Diego area with the HMF Dual hi mounts or Ti Force exhausts? I would like to meet and get a look. Thanks

Leather Dog,
There are lots of pics with dual high mounts, but not many sound clips if that is what you are looking for.

BTW - welcome aboard!

grills-volcano3-800.jpg

MarineCorpsFlag.gif

Busahaya, I see your in SoCal....thanks for the Welcome.......What kind exhaust you running?

Look for one of Sageronin's replies/topics. At the bottom he has a link to a sound clip. Sounds bad azz.

Busahaya,  I see your in SoCal....thanks for the Welcome.......What kind exhaust you running?
Devil Dog, I'm currently running a Yoshimura Tri-Oval Dual Tip Exhaust, Ti/SS. I love this thing, sounds very unique.

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120891180 -->

84b0.jpg

Very nice.....planning any trips South soon?[/QUOTE]

I get asked to do tours down there, but closest we come is Santa Barbara / Ventura. Will being doing a tour based from San Luis Obispo Oct 14-16. Have had riders come up for the weekend just to ride on that Saturday. Last time we did that, had 12 bikes on the PashnitTour for that day!

morrobay2-bikes-pan-900.jpg

Devil - Talk to Price (Phallen) on the socalriders board. He's got the HMF duals on his bus.

I'll be getting my HMF duals this week I hope...

05 Limited #554 ...did you get 'em installed yet. I really want to see them before I order mine!!!!

Back