What else do y’all ride?

Yeah was super excited. Already planned to be there on the 22nd to get my white one dyno tuned. Figured at only 300 chances I had to get in on it but never in a million years did I think I’d win. When he pulled the green chip at the end I could not look and I thought I was going to throw up. I only remember my girlfriend saying “oh my god”. “OH My GOD” everything else is/was a complete blur.
Fast forward to today and still not sure what I’m going to do with it. Lol. Carbon wheels scare me on the road. Only one brake disc. Low and long… have to find sone roads in Mexico as Sept 11 is a Roll Racing day in Orlando!
The Shark is my mile muncher. The fellas want to do Sturgis next year and I’m going on the couch! It’s super planted and comfy as can be. I call it my CVOish Harley. Lol.
Can’t beat the Busa man, always wanted one!
After u win all that money on roll racing day just send that one to me and I'll take care of putting the brakes back right and sell those carbon wheels for some trustable core moto ones. That's awesome you won, I tried to get in and me and a buddy were gonna buy a couple spots but by the time I remembered it was too late to buy any. That's my favorite color of the combo too but I won't be able to afford a gen 3 for a lot of years if ever so maybe they'll have a full red one I'll fall in love with like I did my gen 2. I'll definitely be waiting to hear your review of that bike and how it feels with those carbon wheels.

SW Motech. I use a GIVI V47 tail bag.

EB7ED968-0FD1-4F30-A5F3-E4E5C040DB12.jpeg

Man that snow blower looks like a beast and loving the yellow theme but if I need to move that much snow I'm in the wrong place...I hate winter.
I've moved snow with that thing that was over the height of the tunnel....it sure moves snow, and has heated handlebars and steering....

If you are going to have to move snow, it's the thing to have...I also shovel to stay in shape..

I've moved snow with that thing that was over the height of the tunnel....it sure moves snow, and has heated handlebars and steering....

If you are going to have to move snow, it's the thing to have...I also shovel to stay in shape..
You had me at "heated handlebars"....shoveling snow is great exercise, always get's my heart rate up especially late in the year when we get that heavy, wet snow.

So I know I had a pic posted of the bikes together before but this time they’re home.
Long drive back then unload and return the trailer but I did take the white one out for a bit tonight and I promise I will fill everyone in on the results later.
Should I start another thread? Is that appropriate? Hopefully a mod is watching and will reach out. I’d rather not derail someone’s thread if I haven’t already.

588877FB-4389-4F51-8260-44484BC41F90.jpeg

So I know I had a pic posted of the bikes together before but this time they’re home.
Long drive back then unload and return the trailer but I did take the white one out for a bit tonight and I promise I will fill everyone in on the results later.
Should I start another thread? Is that appropriate? Hopefully a mod is watching and will reach out. I’d rather not derail someone’s thread if I haven’t already.

View attachment 1653724
A new thread on your new bike would be prudent....

Back