Winter upgrades what are you doing

Put a lift kit on my workstand! Added casters that lock in 2 axes to my workstand to raise it up ~5" (easier on my janky old joints) and allows me to mobilize the whole enchilada at will, and then lock her down. Worked out great!
Capture.JPG

Wish I didn’t have to have a license plate made this tonight not sure if this is what I’m gonna go with or just tuck it up and out of sight like I have seen others do.

Making a back rest for passenger seat also Corbin makes one for like $400 mine not look as good but will have $60 in mine.

I thought I fixed my fuel leak but I lifted my tank and it is leaking worse than ever. The bottom part where the fuel feed is that aluminum or just pot metal. Thinking of just having it welded in so I don’t have to deal with it again.

1674D9D3-A80E-423D-A8E6-4BA2D981C3D2.jpeg

D1F7E643-B522-451F-8F2C-4C4A6FD4525C.jpeg

Wish I didn’t have to have a license plate made this tonight not sure if this is what I’m gonna go with or just tuck it up and out of sight like I have seen others do.

Making a back rest for passenger seat also Corbin makes one for like $400 mine not look as good but will have $60 in mine.

I thought I fixed my fuel leak but I lifted my tank and it is leaking worse than ever. The bottom part where the fuel feed is that aluminum or just pot metal. Thinking of just having it welded in so I don’t have to deal with it again.

View attachment 1580191

View attachment 1580192

Keep in mind that any Corbin backrest fit their seats. I found a used backrest for $50 (I think(?)....) and put it on my Corbin passenger seat without any issues. I eventually sold the full rider/passenger setup to a member from Canada.

Also loving the lift. Added this tire chock and works great for the busa. I only add the straps for safety but I don’t thing it needs it.

Added a chain guard also think i am finally ready for some nice weather. But still have a list of upgrades.

View attachment 1580246
that's a nice lookin bike man.... its too bad u cant get ahold of a red air filter... I think that would really really set that bike off.... red and black go together the BEST

Mine is with Frank right now... doing the stuff I talked about earlier... in addition... adding a 16 cell 480 cca ballistic battery....
because my 34 dollar ebay battery wouldn't do the job... lol.. it was worth a shot.

I worked on mine a few Winters ago.
Now I'm Snowbirding in FL - so it's time to ride instead of working on a bike that run Great.

Opened up 4 boxes of parts and layed them out on the floor with previously received boxes of parts. Now planning the best course of action

Back