What else do y’all ride?

An older pic, but the Z400 and CBR 1000RR in the background, the Gen 3 in the center, and much neglected VStar 1100 in the fore. Not nearly as nice as Ratlins...but still a comfy cruiser.

View attachment 1653569

View attachment 1653570
An older pic, but the Z400 and CBR 1000RR in the background, the Gen 3 in the center, and much neglected VStar 1100 in the fore. Not nearly as nice as Ratlins...but still a comfy cruiser.

View attachment 1653569

View attachment 1653570
Nice line up, the vstar 1100’s aren’t super fast or anything but as far as longevity and low cost ownership they are hard to beat. In more stock for they are pretty comfortable with a good seat too. I’ve put about 30k on mine in the time I’ve had it and the only thing that went out on mine was the Regulator/Rectifier in the heat of summer a few years ago. Other than that oil/fluid changes and lubing the driveline has been the only real maintanence on it.

View attachment 1653556
My dad gave me the is before he died 2004 VTX 1300C
View attachment 1653557
Just picked this up 2022 Road Glide Special
View attachment 1653558
My entry to this fine organization or gentlemen and hoonigans 2022 Hayabusa

And…
View attachment 1653559
Picking this up on Friday!!!
Dang!! I hate you!! jk:laugh: I wanted to win that so bad, but got the shirt delivered in the mail
Instead and it doesn’t even fit because I was in such a rush that I forgot to specify my size. I almost didn’t make it and got number 290 something. Oh well, next time……
Also, congrats on the win!!!!! :thumbsup:

Dang!! I hate you!! jk:laugh: I wanted to win that so bad, but got the shirt delivered in the mail
Instead and it doesn’t even fit because I was in such a rush that I forgot to specify my size. I almost didn’t make it and got number 290 something. Oh well, next time……
Also, congrats on the win!!!!! :thumbsup:
297 I think got $1000!! You were close to positive for sure

I was 293 I believe
IMG_20220319_081102.jpg

Those new Katanas are awesome. I love the retro look of them. I actually wanted one of them for a while, but forgot about them over the search for my next bike and they don’t come up for sale very often by me. I think I’ve only seen one at 1 dealer out of all of the dealers by me.
The Kat is far from a strong seller where I am, the target market is pretty focussed though so I guess that is to be expected. I bought it because I've had numerous 82/3 Katanas and love the chiseled retro-future styling, and I wanted something fast and ergo-friendly for my 52 year-old body. Plus it had to be a Suzuki.

The dealer I bought mine from had two in 2020 and that was all they brought in... and they're the biggest volume Suzuki dealer in my province! The dealer that I now work at only brought in one and it collected dust until they blew it out at a massive under-sticker discount earlier this year as a left-over.

Suzuki has since jacked up the price by $3K for the 2022 and eliminated the silver colour option so I doubt they'll sell much of any around here now.

It's a great bike though as an urban brawler/commuter. Range is only 170kms on a full tank (~105 miles) so you'd go crazy trying to tour on it, but blasting to work on it is a joy. It's tall and you sit fairly upright, it has a really wide bar that encourages you to dive deep and muscle it through turns, the brakes are surprisingly good for a Brembo-equipped Suzuki, and the pegs are comfortably low. My only complaints are that the gauge cluster is small, busy, cluttered and can only be seen clearly when the sun is directly on it, and the ugly AF swingarm-mounted rear fender assembly which is crazy heavy. I've replaced that on my bike. Oh, and the tank cover is entirely plastic so no magnetic tankbag option. I use an SW Motech ring-lock system that came off of my old B-King. A few mods to the mounting ring and it went straight on the Katana. Win.

52084417687_9699a71696_b.jpg

Got an old GS1100 with a Katana 750 head and a little NOS runs in the 5.7 at 125 mph in the 1/8.
Also have a 1200 Sportster with ported heads, cams, 2-1 exhaust, etc. been over 130 mph on the highway which is a little scary LOL. Last PIC is graduation day back in 78.

051719_0051_zpsfwjq7x0l.jpg

P1050405_zpselqzkqya.jpg

P1030960_zps59996706.jpg

Back