What do you guys do

Cipher Complete

Registered
Aside from modding Busas, which i feel is now my part time job, what do you guys and girls do for a living?

I am a middle school PE teacher, varsity Football coach, Bike salesman, and full time dad to a 2 year old little girl and 9 month old twins, one of each.

On a side note, my wife wanted three kids, I wanted 2. This way she got 3 kids and I only had to deal wit her pregnant twice. Being married to a pregnant woman is more difficult than being pregnant.
ices_rofl.gif

I work in the IT field, supporting software systems for the Treasurer and Commissioner of the Revenue for a small county...

My most important job is being Mom to 2 sons, ages 4 and 6...they're avid dirt bikers and go cart racers, plus we've recently added baseball to the list of stuff to keep us busy...  
cool.gif

My spare time is spent playing with big kid toys (Mustangs and my Busa) and taking care of a 120 gallon reef  tank...
biggrin.gif

Production tech/go to guy/supervisor/engineer/materials handler/Project manager/Process tech/facilaties maintenance/electromechanical assembly tech. uuhhhmmm......thats it untill the layoff on friday (yes another one, still too much overhead)

I take care of my kids and all my animals. Then In my free time I stare at my broke down ATV that I used to desert race and think about what I am gonna do when I get the money to fix it.

(nitrousjunkie @ May 10 2007,08:44) Typewriter mechanic
all_coholic.gif
Don't they teach that at the Rocco Clubbo school for women?

IT Field Support Tech, basically when the helpless desk can't fix a PC problem over the phone, they give us the call. I work for Wellpoint, which is also under Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Anthem, Wellchoice...

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you!
biggrin.gif
Department of Defense

Mechanical Engineer for a Fortune 500 company - been here ten years watching more and more of us get outsourced to India.

(vman1300 @ May 10 2007,09:56) 10 speed Schwinn test rider. Hopefully moving up to the 12 speed soon.
Oh -Kevin... that is so aweome. I know it has been a long time coming, but remember how big of a step up it really is... you must respect the 12 speed - it is not a plaything! Congratz bro, you have earned!
beerchug.gif

Body Shop Manager, Fixin all of your wrecked cars and trucks, man people cant drive. but it keeps money on the table..

Back