T-Minus twelve weeks...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I'm about twelve weeks away from getting to see my baby girl for the first time and I am just SOOOOOO excited! I can't wait! Living with a pregnant woman is a trial for sure, but I'm sure that it is MUCH worse on her than it is me.

Anyway, I have been without internet for a little while and just got back on. Wanted to drop in and say hello, and share my excitement about the baby.

As for how I've been, life is great! I've never been happier. I've learned a LOT from, and about being married. It can be VERY trying at times, especially when you get her pregnant on the honeymoon, but I wouldn't go back and change a thing.

Hope all of my old friends and all the newbies are doing well. I haven't been around to see what was going on, so I'm out of touch. Still love ya'll though. Always will.
beerchug.gif

Chris!!!!!!!! So great to see you around here again!!!

Sounds like things are moving right along...we expect tons of pics!! We know you won't let us down...

I hope everything else is good? The job going well?

So many questions! I won't hound you...
smile.gif

Hugs to you and Mom...can't wait to meet your little girl
beerchug.gif

BT!! We were wondering what was up with you. I'm so glad to hear that life is treating you well. Can't wait to see the pics. She is going to be beautiful.

Awesome to see you posting, BT
beerchug.gif
. I'll always remember you as the first person to greet me in this forum. The pictures of Little Train are anxiously awaited
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ May 09 2007,09:02) Chris!!!!!!!! So great to see you around here again!!!

Sounds like things are moving right along...we expect tons of pics!! We know you won't let us down...

I hope everything else is good? The job going well?

So many questions! I won't hound you...
smile.gif

Hugs to you and Mom...can't wait to meet your little girl
beerchug.gif
Yeah, I'm the brother that moves away and never writes... Just been kind of busy gettin' ready for the little one and all.

As for pics, brace yourself...
jump9.gif

Life has never been better for me, Michelle. I just can't hardly take it all in!
laugh.gif

(rocket1 @ May 09 2007,09:09) Good to see you back. Good luck with the new addition. still got the ZX10
Thanks. And I'm bikeless at the moment and not even looking back. It will be a while before I get another bike. I'll have a ready made "hobby" when she gets here!
biggrin.gif

(LadyHawk @ May 09 2007,09:18) BT!! We were wondering what was up with you. I'm so glad to hear that life is treating you well. Can't wait to see the pics. She is going to be beautiful.
Good to pop in and hear from ya'll! And as I said, brace yourself for pics. I've bought a Canon Rebel XTi and lots of memory so I should be able to burn the bandwidth up with pics of my little angel. I can't WAIT!!!
jump9.gif

(Red05 @ May 09 2007,09:32) Awesome to see you posting, BT
beerchug.gif
. I'll always remember you as the first person to greet me in this forum. The pictures of Little Train are anxiously awaited
smile.gif
Thanks. I think most of us here can remember the way we were welcomed into this community. This forum has always held a special place in my heart. I have "family" here.
biggrin.gif

Good to hear from you brotha man! Glad things are going so well for you and to see you so excited, but you need to work on that keeping in touch thing!
biggrin.gif

great to see you posting again and everything is going well for you
beerchug.gif

stick around, we've missed ya
cool.gif

Thanks everybody! And yeah, I have failed at keeping in touch. I still love ya'll though.
poke.gif

You just want back in the inner circle of trust around here...you just want a Busa again man...admit it!
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ May 09 2007,15:51) You just want back in the inner circle of trust around here...you just want a Busa again man...admit it!
tounge.gif
I've got one and I want one again
laugh.gif

Good luck on the little one BT, congratz
super.gif

Back