I'm an uncle!!

oeballer50

Registered
Well yesterday at 12:21 pm my sister gave birth to her first child a beautiful little girl! Adalyn kaylee Lewis was 21 inches 9 pounds 8 ounces! I sat in the waiting room with my gf and parents for 12 hours while my sister was in labor. Now she's my only sibling and it didn't seem like a bg deal to me ( her beng pregnant) but now that the baby is here and I see how happy my sister and brother in law are its really kicking in how much they're lives have changed in a matter of 24 hours! I'm super excited mind you babies scare the hell out of me idk if it's cuz I'm so big and they're so small and I'm fearful of hurting them im not sure. I've only held two babies in my whole life scared to death of both of them, but this was different the first time I held her it just felt right :thumbsup: not really sure what the point of this post was I'm just super excited and super grateful for my family and our newest addition :please:

I told my sister I had to think of a way to strap the car seat to the back of the busa, she wasn't having it :laugh:

I told my sister I had to think of a way to strap the car seat to the back of the busa, she wasn't having it :laugh:

Yeah so close after birth is probably not the best time to joke about that stuff :laugh: wait until the pain meds wear off . . .

Congrats on being an uncle. :thumbsup:

Back