What do you do about the Harley dudes?

I have no problems with the HD bikes.. it's a select few riders I have a problem with. we all know the type. I have killed many H.D's on my bikes and 4cyl car..

I have owned several bikes and they all were a blast in their own way. I just sold the busa and picked up an M109. Bikes are cool in general and the best bike is the one your happy with!!!

I dont have alot of problems with the HD riders. I will ride with any bike on the road until I dont feel safe around them. Usually thats within the first five minutes of being behind them, then I pass and go about my own way. I have alot of buddies that ride cruisers and they invite me to ride with them every time they go out. I also have alot more sportbike buddies that I ride with every weekend. Everyone knows what Aubrie can do and I lead most of the rides with the cruisers. However the sportbike rides I have to stay in the back :rulez: cause I end up losing the rest of the pack and most of the guys I ride with on the weekends dont know the roads we run so they get lost, and we have never left a rider behind. But I still wave at all riders even grandma on the Vespa. If they wave back cool if not oh well their loss. I've had a few cruisers (mostly HD's) try to run me but when I leave them in a cloud of smoke as I grab 2nd they usually know whats going on. But as others have said to each their own and as long as your not to stupid then your welcome to the fun of two wheels.

No it is not worth it! IF THEY THINK THEY CAN BEAT YOU, THEY WILL LIE ANYWAY. Now riding is someting different. I don't care what anyone rides as long as they ride. There is always someone faster, slower, louder or newer than you.

Last edited:
I do like going into a Harley biker bar with my Hayabusa T-shirt. It reads get a real bike you F---ing *****. Most laugh, if not they could not catch me anyway.

You guys won't have to worry about Harley dudes from now until Sunday because they're ALL in the Carson/Reno Area for the annual "Street Vibrations"! I'm talking an estimated 35,000 of them! They're pouring over the Sierra mountains from California as I type! I live 3 miles from the hwy and the noise is literally non stop! Oh well, we need the revenue! :laugh:

Last edited:
Funny you brought this up, I just did it about 3 hrs ago, I was out riding, minding my own business doing about 65 down a 60 mph road when a harley came up beside me and gave me the roar, I let him pass me, then caught back up, He roared again and took off, I met up with him at the next light, pulled up beside him and asked if he wanted to see what he could do againt the fasted bike made, He laughed and gave me another roar, I gave him a roar right back, When the light turned green he took off with all his might, Once I realized he wanted to see what he could do, I jumped on it and went around him like all hell had broke loose, Took it up to 160 and when I couldnt see him in the rear veiw mirror I slowed down, let him catch up, as he passed me he gave me nod as I was taking the next exit. LESSON LEARNED... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yea its a joke the Harleys are no competition. I try and tempt the M3 BMW's here in South Africa but they just ignore me. Pity when I am in my Jeep they are all macho!!
Nice colour bike dude.

Regards
Pine

Hey, they are bikers too. Just continue to wave if you chose. Don't expect a return wave but so what! They think most of us are squids anyway... they have been taught by actual squids...If they could see under our helmets they'd see we are pretty much WAAAAAYYYY over the official squid age.

Let's turn that around and be nice.....

Most Hardly riders are great guys.... heck, I'd own one if I could afford the black outfits :thumbsup:

They never wave, but I've noticed when your all alone and so are they you get an occasional wave.....funny!! Harley, Honda Civic, Moped, another Busa anyone tries me there getting red-lined and put in there place......that's just me

i've only used my tool kit to help broke down harleys then i saw the sticker Suzuki put on the tool kit.

100_0798.jpg

i just came back from a 200 mile loop from springfield, ma to port judith, rhode island w/ 20 or so of my co workers that all ride harleys and me w/ the only sport bike. i am not biased when it comes to taken a ride with anyone on 2 wheels. :thumbsup:

I dated a Harley chic for 2 years. Rasied around Harleys all her life. My bike was the first metric she'd ever been on. And the first one she ever driven. She loved the power but she missed the sound of the harley. As hot as she was she has some serious issues. They are nice to look at and maybe even a one nighter. But a serious relationship at least with her should have been out of the question.

Kind of like owning a harley.:rofl:

I don't know if you remember, but there was a Michael Douglas movie out several years ago where he uses a Harley to race a sport bike and wins. HA!! Strange.

Black Rain
He was on a sporster 1200 racing a Katana 1100.
The bad guy also rode a GSXR750.

Back