What do I need to install a extended swingarm

$380 doesn't sound too bad for labor IMO. ATC charges $800 to install a 240 arm/wheel, which I think is high.

I don't recall how long it took me to install the arm/wheel on my Gen2, but I was also doing other things too. I estimated a full 8hr day for when I install the gen3, at my speed. I'm not counting installing the full exhaust and lowering the bike. I would be stoked to get it all done within a day, IF I actually had a full day to dedicate to it.

When you live in southern US, you don't see any twisty roads due to the lack of mountains. I'd still stretch mine regardless of where I live, but makes more sense to do it here at least? :)

Cool, thanks for the info.
I can't belive Suzuki thought ahead(maybe they didn't, lol)
Created by the Genius Greg..

Screenshot_20220429-141848_Samsung Internet.jpg

So your saying if mine goes to 4 inches I’m good ? I don’t need abs Extension
Based on the owners manual, from the factory busa wheelbase is 58.3 if you go over 4 inches overstock the wheelbase it will be 62.3 so you are in the safe zone. I don't know if you want to keep the factory "mud flap" or tag holder whatever name is, if so you should be fine until 61 inches.

20220429_142420.jpg

I forgot to mention rear lowering links and front triple clamp
You bought custom lowering links from DME Racing?

How do I calculate the height of the lowering links based on the length of swingarm? I want to stretch the bike but keep the same motorcycle height.

You bought custom lowering links from DME Racing?

How do I calculate the height of the lowering links based on the length of swingarm? I want to stretch the bike but keep the same motorcycle height.
Normally they come set to an equal length. Put them on and adjust them equally to get the height you want. Make sure you understand the maximum lengths per the instructions.

Back