Front and rear lowering

Jgarcia6988

Registered
hello

So I have the kickstand I have helibars installed and I have lowering links installed currently in the stock position. Which I had a shop install. The back looks kinda higher than normal but maybe because I had a extended swingarm installed

So I am woundering if it’s easiest enough for me to lower it myself ? I can’t find a video to lower the back and front step by step. Anyone please help. Thank you

D1306B5C-7440-48C4-BE3F-93006CEAEFAB.jpeg

It is higher because of the stretch.
How to change it depends upon which type of lowering links you have.
One style has threaded rods and lock nuts, and ride height is adjusted by simply turning each side the same amount, and on the bike without removing anything.
If you have solid adjustable links, they will require you to pull the bolt out, and put it back into the hole next to it.

take a picture with you mounted in your bike to see how much your bike drop. remember you have to leave clearance between the rear tire and rear fender.

take a picture with you mounted in your bike to see how much your bike drop. remember you have to leave clearance between the rear tire and rear fender.
I mean it doesn’t matter what is at now I just want to make sure that because the rear is dropped 1 inch and the front is only 1/4 that it will mess up the dynamic of the bike

Back