What differences between Gen I and Gen II

White needs all the help it can get, as all the other colors were faster in the begining. Something about rejected parts went on the white ones. It,s been reported that orange & black have recived the new Warp drive.

White needs all the help it can get, as all the other colors were faster in the begining. Something about rejected parts went on the white ones. It,s been reported that orange & black have recived the new Warp drive.

The only thing warped the orange ones got was a warped sense of reality if they think they were faster than the black ones. :whistle:

Well, I can't comment on the color issue because the only other Hayabusas I have ridden with were both blue. :beerchug: I am, however, very disappointed to hear that so many people dislike the rear end of the GenIIs... 'cause that's pretty much all anyone ever sees. :laugh:

My bone stock 2008 with a fully topped off tank of gas weighed 601 pounds on the scales at the Byron dragstrip in Ill. It feels heavier than my Gen 1 but I was suprised at the actual weight. So were other people that saw the reading on the scales.

It does go fast in a straight line though; especially over the 100 mark. Effortless acceleration. definitely quicker than the Gen 1.

My bone stock 2008 with a fully topped off tank of gas weighed 601 pounds on the scales at the Byron dragstrip in Ill. It feels heavier than my Gen 1 but I was suprised at the actual weight. So were other people that saw the reading on the scales.

It does go fast in a straight line though; especially over the 100 mark. Effortless acceleration. definitely quicker than the Gen 1.

The Gen II is a little heavier. If you removed the exhaust cans from the Gen I and Gen II I'm thinking the Gen II would weigh less.

Brock's exhaust drops 35lbs and adds 10-15rwhp.... :beerchug:

Back