What did you do to your other motorcycle today ?

View attachment 1636314
View attachment 1636316
View attachment 1636317
Height setting for it to fit in.

i completely forgot that you can remove the wheel like this but if you need the fender off the bike, you do need to remove before raising the bike.
So much nicer than my cheap non adjustable no name. But it still works.
6CA5CBDE-264F-4561-8EC6-49B9791EFE1B.png

I love new rubber! Got the PR2 (made 9 months ago) mounted and balanced along with a DID 525 ZVM gold X ring chain and new steel sprockets (made in Germany) installed on the Z @ a new to me shop 40 miles away. Nice father & son shop. Took them an hour and fifteen minutes. Got a new PR2 for the front a couple weeks ago. I’m gonna try a different chain lube on this set up, DuPont Teflon chain saver is the name. If it’s better than the Maxima chain wax I’ve been using I’ll swap when I get a new chain for the Busa. It’s waxed based like Maxima so we‘ll see.

I love new rubber! Got the PR2 (made 9 months ago) mounted and balanced along with a DID 525 ZVM gold X ring chain and new steel sprockets (made in Germany) installed on the Z @ a new to me shop 40 miles away. Nice father & son shop. Took them an hour and fifteen minutes. Got a new PR2 for the front a couple weeks ago. I’m gonna try a different chain lube on this set up, DuPont Teflon chain saver is the name. If it’s better than the Maxima chain wax I’ve been using I’ll swap when I get a new chain for the Busa. It’s waxed based like Maxima so we‘ll see.
I switched years ago to the Dupont from maxima . Works well , easier to clean , and less $$ per can .

It's been a few days but I powder coated a good bit of chrome, installed engine guard, lower fairings, pods and 6.5in speakers, saddlebag brackets, saddlebags, amp, relay and fuse block, two tone wrap, 2 into 1 exhaust and wind screen. I was in a rush and had paint issues, come to find out wrap needs a very smooth surface to work properly. I lost some of my life trying to get it done in time for the thunder beach rally. Had a few issues but worth it.

IMG_20210705_163909851_HDR.jpg

Back