What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

I bought my 2023 Hayabusa back in February but up until today I wasn't able to really ride it because I hadn't gotten around to getting the bike registered in my state. I finally coughed up the 1200 dollars required to pay sales tax, registration and title fees and took my Busa out for her first real ride. I only rode a little over 100 miles but enjoyed the ride, love the cruise control, love the torque, the bike was a bit more comfortable than I thought it would be but my neck got a little sore so I definitely need to go with bar risers and while my knees were OK I'd like to lower the pegs. The bike does a good job keeping your torso upright relieving the pressure in your hands/wrists which is good but I'd like to get a taller windscreen and reduce the amount of wind blast in my face. Overall I'm very happy with my first ride and I'm looking forward to getting a few more miles in the saddle as the weather warms up a bit.

View attachment 1683077
1715948064931.gif

And it's the fastest :banana:

... but my neck got a little sore so I definitely need to go with bar risers ...The bike does a good job keeping your torso upright relieving the pressure in your hands/wrists which is good but I'd like to get a taller windscreen and reduce the amount of wind blast in my face.
You're not going to find a windscreen that will take the pressure off your helmet, and if you did it would ruin the looks of the bike. The good news is that your neck muscles will get stronger and you'll adjust. Most people go with the classic double bubble, and once your neck gets stronger, you may find you don't need any other mods. Be sure to get some good hearing protection, that will dramatically reduce fatigue.

ps cool helmet, what kind is it?

You're not going to find a windscreen that will take the pressure off your helmet, and if you did it would ruin the looks of the bike. The good news is that your neck muscles will get stronger and you'll adjust. Most people go with the classic double bubble, and once your neck gets stronger, you may find you don't need any other mods. Be sure to get some good hearing protection, that will dramatically reduce fatigue.

ps cool helmet, what kind is it?

I on the highway I spend my day laying on the tank bag. Sometimes I take a nap.

I bought my 2023 Hayabusa back in February but up until today I wasn't able to really ride it because I hadn't gotten around to getting the bike registered in my state. I finally coughed up the 1200 dollars required to pay sales tax, registration and title fees and took my Busa out for her first real ride. I only rode a little over 100 miles but enjoyed the ride, love the cruise control, love the torque, the bike was a bit more comfortable than I thought it would be but my neck got a little sore so I definitely need to go with bar risers and while my knees were OK I'd like to lower the pegs. The bike does a good job keeping your torso upright relieving the pressure in your hands/wrists which is good but I'd like to get a taller windscreen and reduce the amount of wind blast in my face. Overall I'm very happy with my first ride and I'm looking forward to getting a few more miles in the saddle as the weather warms up a bit.

View attachment 1683077
Beautiful bike! I’d say put some miles on her to get used to the riding position before you start making changes.

View attachment 1683077
I got the Puig double bubble. Perfect amount of wind protection IMO. A good helmet helps, I have the Shoei RF-1400

Back